“Been here often and loved it everytime.”

Taj Mahal - Flavor Of India
Ranked #12 of 272 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The finest in authentic Indian, Mughlai and Tandoori cuisine and the first family owned and operated Indian restaurant in Moncton, since 2003.
Reviewed March 27, 2013 via mobile

As the title says. Been here often and loved it everytime. This is very good Indian food, the server is always friendly. I'll be back for more :)

1  Thank Iwanttoeatforaliving

Reviewed March 22, 2013

We had samosas and pakoras to start followed by way too much food. Seriously, we had the rogan josh, chicken korma, basmati rice, naan, and puris. I don't know what we were thinking.

I was stuffed after the samosas and pakoras, all of which were delicious. I preferred the rogan josh to the korma. The korma was not the most memorable I've ever had. Also, give the puris a miss, they were a bit on the oily side. If they ever add chapatis to the menu, that's what I'd have over rice or naan. No room for dessert this time. We plan to return though.

Service was prompt and friendly. The men's and women's washrooms were clean.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

After reading a number of reviews we decided to dine at Taj Mahal on March 16th. Service was excellent and friendly, the meal was delicious and the atmosphere was warm and welcoming. Both the buttered chicken and the curry chicken were excellent and the nan bread was the best we've had. Meal was reasonably priced, we plan to return.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Everything you'd expect from a fantastic Indian restaurant experience: beautiful surroundings and atmosphere, great service, and amazing food. I had the Butter Chicken Masala and a Mango Lassi (which was soooooo good). Decent prices too. I will definitely come back.

Reviewed February 18, 2013

Hands down amazing butter chicken; second only to Thandi's in Saint John. I have tried another Moncton restaurant's butter chicken (won't say where) and it did not even compare to Taj Mahal's.