“Great curries”

Ranked #12 of 272 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The finest in authentic Indian, Mughlai and Tandoori cuisine and the first family owned and operated Indian restaurant in Moncton, since 2003.
Reviewed August 13, 2012

Liked -
Great Service
Clean restaurant
Reasonable prices
Lots to choose from

Disliked
Not much to dislike here!

Reviewed August 2, 2012

This was our second visit to the Tajhahal and the food and service does not disappoint. We had the dinner for two, which was great. The naan bread was wonderful.

Reviewed May 29, 2012

Even if Butter chicken is not really indian I JUST LOVE theirs :D I've tried many other plates there and was never disapointed. The naan bread is also delicious and it's a great calm atmosphere.

Every time I visit Moncton, I try to stop here. Their Mango Lassi is also a must.

I've also tried their paneer plate (palak paneer and muttar paneer) and it was very good too! And they are not afraid of putting spices, which is good and not always the case in Canadian/Indian restaurants.

1  Thank savoiei
Reviewed May 9, 2012 via mobile

I am a visitor to Moncton and make it a point this place every trip. This is my 5th trip in the last 3 months. I have been here on my own or with colleagues and never been disappointed.

Reviewed May 7, 2012

Best place for indian food in Moncton. Butter Chicken just superbe. Crispy Naan. They have a dessert kind of fried milk dumplings... just delicious. Decor is a thing they must improve, chairs look weared and old, time to reupholster or style change. A little somber for my preference.