“Sadly the worst chinese buffet in NB”
Review of Kim Long

Kim Long
Ranked #171 of 273 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed June 5, 2011

I love to eat decent food, and not be alienated.

The waitress was very strange in the way she seated me and my friend that went their, and I was a bit scared off a bit. She claimed that the buffet will be filled in a few minutes because only 4 things were in the 30 food slots so I thought ok fine I guess after 45 minutes of waiting and eating only dry crusty chicken balls, and undercooked rice. The other food still wasnt really their just more of the same, but slightly better.

I had to go to the bathroom twice an was sick cause of the food it just isnt good quality and they don't really care either its like they make chinese food as a joke. I only went their cause the China house was at supper hours and moncton casino was closed. The bill for 2 people was 35 dollars for 2 people for mediogre food I am not going their again.

1  Thank Fiercereview