“Like a well Oiled Machine”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #16 of 20 Quick Bites in Moncton
Reviewed September 20, 2017

This location is so fast that if you are not ready they will be. I have been to many locations of both TH and SB and this by far is the fastest service I have ever received. When I say many locations I am talking about in the US and Canada (probably in excess of 100 locations). I was blown away by this, and only wish we could move them to my favorite location in California.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed May 7, 2016 via mobile

If you live in Moncton, the Capital of Tim Horton, you drink Tim's. There is a Tim on every corner of the city. I like the 2-1

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed June 26, 2013

Like other fast food outlets Tim Horton's seems to have it down to a fine art. Food was good and hot, and they actually gave us napkins (sorry, but Tim's is notorious for forgetting them)

Date of visit: June 2013
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I always enjoy going to Tim Horton the coffee is good and the food is great. I think the only thing is that you have to wait .I think when there is so many people waiting to get the coffee they should have a person asking people it might go faster.

Date of visit: May 2013
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Bought the Chili today at Tim Horton on Main Street (Downtown) and it was bad.. Was all mushy and very salty.. You pay over $4.00 for a bowl and they only give you 3/4 full!! Last time for chili here...

Date of visit: May 2013