“Worst egg roll I have ever had”
Review of Manchu Wok

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Manchu Wok
Ranked #186 of 268 Restaurants in Moncton
Dieppe, New Brunswick, Canada
“Worst egg roll I have ever had”
Reviewed October 19, 2013

Very limited selection.
Egg roll was completely flavourless.
Employees were not very friendly.
Food was not very warm.

• Visited October 2013

Halifax, Canada
“Lacking in Vegetarian Items”
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I eat here occasionally and I always get the noodles and nothing else. It's too bad they don't have other vegetarian options on the menu; I'm sure they would get more business in Moncton if they did. Last time I had the noodles here they tasted okay but weren't spectacular. I understand that it's a fast food place, but the noodles are really hit-or-miss: Some days they're good, other days they're bland. Last time I was here they were bland. I have tried other menu items in the past and they were tasty. Manchu Wok needs more variety though.

One time I tried to pay and they told me they didn't accept credit cards! Pretty lame. I don't know if they have updated their systems yet, but I'm pretty sure they're the only food place in Champlain Mall that doesn't accept major credit cards. What can I say, I like to collect points. Get with the times, Manchu Wok.

• Visited November 2012
Lunenburg, Canada
“Fast and consistant”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

Have eaten here most times we visit Moncton. Good food for reasonable cost. Find the 2 choce with noodles to be a good value. seafood rangoon very tasty.

Visited August 2012
1 Thank Roy_Arcon
Moncton, Canada
“Seen better”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

Limited selections, often out of items with long wait times, some staff don't seem to enjoy their jobs!!

Visited May 2012
Moncton, Canada
“Yummy”
Reviewed June 5, 2011

Got the fried mini cheese cake, and the 3 item meal

Rice, chicken balls, lemon chicken, and honey garlic ribs.

The service was a little ungainly and I felt uncomfortable ordering, and I would never buy a pop their cause its far to over priced, but it you are hanging with friends and want chinese food then take a stop , and go to shoppes drug mart or sobeys in the mall to get a drink from.

• Visited January 2011