“Never Ever Again”

Rotisserie St-Hubert
Reserve with OpenTable
Rotisserie St-Hubert is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 272 Restaurants in Moncton
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Went to St Hebert's for supper. If you ever consider going there I say don't. I ordered a 1/4 chicken breast and Jim ordered hot chicken. My husband's sandwich was bread and gray with hardly no chicken just a little bit in the center. My chicken breast was raw. I showed the waitress and she says our chicken has a pink tinge to it. Pink tinge my butt there was blood. She never offer to replace she took it away and brought the bill and guess what she charged me. Needless to say no tip. And to top it all off we waited for one hour just to get our dinner. It has been years since I have been there and won't be going back.

1  Thank S_D_J_D2013

Reviewed August 24, 2013

Tasty chicken, delicious dipping sauce, fresh creamy cole slaw, the girls love the chicken nuggets served in a "car", and good, non-greasy fries made this a great meal. We drove 30 minutes out of our way to come here, and always stop for a meal when traveling through New Brunswick. Much better than Swiss Chalet (the flavour of the chicken and the BBQ dipping sauce).

Reviewed August 9, 2013

Got to restaurant just after 4 pm. Hostess greeted us and when waiter came to take us to our table they had a chat about something other than work (not fully bilingual but caught part of their franco conversation) for a couple minutes first. Table had one setting (two of us) even though other tables around had full four settings. Server who took our orders seemed friendly at first. When she brought drinks (sodas) I had to ask for straws. Coleslaw served before meal (??) was soggy. Meals came quickly. Chicken, as always was very good. I had fries with my order which were dry and cold. It seemed to me that a big batch was made whenever and are used until gone before a new batch are made. Wife had baked potao for wich we asked extra butter. Had to ask for extra butter. Then had to ask for extra napins. Waitress came back once more... to give us our bill.
Good chicken. Poor service which makes for an unenjoyable visit. August 8/13 visit.

1  Thank William J
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

My family and I were staying in Moncton for a weekend so we thought we would try a restaurant we had never been to before. St Hubert was a really nice place...infact we went back the next day. Service the first night was good and we enjoyed the food, great value for kids meals only $3.95 and they get lots to eat. We will return when in Moncton again.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

New building new everything really nice.I stop here on my way to Nova Scotia,i found its the best St Hubert i visited so far.Friendly servers,good food and a very nice decor.