“Great place for a dinner for two”

Blue Olive - Les Mille et Une Nuits
Ranked #2 of 303 Restaurants in Moncton
Reviewed June 2, 2019

My husband and I were looking for a new place to try for dinner and drove 2 hours from Nova Scotia for dinner and it was well worth the drive. We made sure that we both ordered different salads and entrees and then shared and every bite from start to finish was incredible. The atmosphere was great, the staff were attentive without being intrusive and the prices very reasonable. We will be making the trip again.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed May 26, 2019

I was happily surprise by this little gem. Awesome service and everything we tried was good and tasty. We were a party of 4 and we ordered different plates to share, I really recommend.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

I was here with my fiancé and we enjoyed our time here. Definitely would recommend this little gem of Moncton.

Food is great and service was even better. You feel like in a Mediterranean country in this restaurant.

Date of visit: November 2018
Reviewed April 19, 2019

The food is absolutely delicious, place is clean and classy, staff takes very good care of you!
I would highly recommand!

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 13, 2019

The decor is amazing, especially the lighting, they really brought Maroc to Moncton. The food is delicious, the waiter was great. He was so passionate about the food and his culture he even moved to Moncton. It was a pleasure to be there. The only problem was that I had to leave a message for reservation. They never called me back, so good things it wasn’t full.

Date of visit: March 2019