“First Class Meal”

Blue Olive - Les Mille et Une Nuits
Ranked #3 of 285 Restaurants in Moncton
Reviewed May 28, 2018 via mobile

As visitors with a vegetarian to Moncton we want a restaurant that would cater to all of our tastes. The Blue Olive did this well with charm and a good bottle of wine.
Service was very prompt and charming.
We would recommend this restaurant to all.

Reviewed April 16, 2018

We were very happy with all aspects of the experience at The Blue Olive. The food was superb with excellent quality & flavours, service is professional, relaxed & courteous, and the atmosphere – décor, music and furnishings – round out the experience nicely.

Reviewed April 14, 2018 via mobile

Amazing and incredible food - such fresh and perfect tastes! Excellent servers and quiet atmosphere with perfect touches from start to finish!

1  Thank Dwight H
Reviewed April 8, 2018 via mobile

from the moment we arrived at this restaurant until we left, I can honestly say it was excellent. From the friendly welcome, the wonderful explanation of the menu, the delicious food and the atmosphere , all were 100%. My husband and I enjoyed an evening out and we were entertained by a classical guitarist as well. I would truly reccommend this restaurant . Because it is small, reservations would probably be a good idea to ensure you get to enjoy this fantastic restaurant. We will definitely be returning!!

Reviewed March 30, 2018 via mobile

I loved their welcoming and the hosting. Their foods are so tasty and as well as delicious and comes with a very good portion and they have live music playing which Me my husband we just loved that music and place.

1  Thank Zainah T