“Blueberry Ale!!” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pump House

Pump House
Ranked #5 of 261 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Pizza, Pub, Canadian
Good for: Large groups, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Special occasions, Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Drinks, Dinner, Late Night, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Digital Payments, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Lexington, Kentucky
“Blueberry Ale!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

The blueberry ale is amazing! I highly recommend the roasted veggie pizza, ingredients were fresh and pizza was perfectly cooked. Service was just average though.

Fredericton, Canada
“great beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 25, 2014

The beer was very good at reasonable prices. We wish we would have known about the sample glasses. You can order small glasses of the different beers to try. It was our first time there and it wasn't offered on the beer card. The waiter told us about it when we paid that was a little too late. The beer bread and pizza was very good.

Visited July 2014
Cocoa Beach, Florida
“This is by far the best gluten free pizza in Canada”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2014

Our server, Lisa, provided the best service ever for starters. She was friendly and informative. I ordered gluten free nachos for my colleagues and I. They were a perfect appetizer. Gluten free of course. I custom ordered a gluten free pizza. It was a Greek chicken gluten free pizza sub ham. It was thick and hearty. I loved every bite. The drinks are very reasonably priced for Canada, even the last place I was at in the US. Many of my colleagues recommend the blueberry bear here. There were three of us eating here and all of us agree it is definitely the place grab a bite to eat and a pint. During the summer the offer outdoor evening patio dining. If it's bit to humid and the Mosquitos are gone, I recommend the outdoor dining. It's extremely pleasant sitting outdoors sipping a glass of wine. The Pumphouse Brewery is a must add to your list of places to enjoy anytime you chose to visit Mincton.

1 Thank Terri E
Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
“Great beer and good food but stay away from the poutine!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

We often go to the pump house for good cold beer (Black and Blue is the best) and good food. The only thing negative that I can say is that the poutine is the worst I ever ate and very expensive lol. Shredded marble cheese and clumpy gravy.

But.... we always go there for the other food steaks are better than most steakhouses and pizza's are delicious!

“Good food, good beer”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 9, 2014 via mobile

The Pumphouse is a great place for bar/pub food and microbrew beer. The Red is great and of course the most popular is the Blueberry Ale. I generally get the burger which runs about $10 and the wife gets a pulled pork which rivals any Southern US BBQ joint's. Huge helpings of fries, too, or can substitute a salad. Inside dining or if the weather's hospitable there's a deck in the alleyway. Great selection on food, interesting beer made on site.