Pump House
Cuisines: Barbecue, Canadian, Brew Pub
Good for: Large groups, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I ate here twice it was so good. Buffalo burger pretty darn awesome, also the pizza and their fresh brewed rootbeer was delicious and giant. Bonus points to the bartender for keeping a lady dining alone safe and entertained. Can't wait for my next trip to eat here :)

Reviewed November 24, 2012

We were in Moncton for a quick overnight and stopped at the brewery. We had burgers and beer in a relaxing environment. The burgers were delicious. It was just a little hard to find in the dark, but I am glad we persevered.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I think I am probably one of the few people around our city that is not a big fan of the Pumphouse. For starters, I don't drink beer so that immediately cuts off a huge portion of the attraction of this place. I have been told their beer is very good but it's not something I drink.

I have had one of their burgers and it was only average. Nothing too spectacular but not awful either.

I have eaten their pizza and it is fantastic. I really enjoyed that amongst some of the other appetizers I have had there before. So as far as food is concerned, the food is definitely worth it, especially for the price.

My biggest complaint is the noise. That restaurant is SO loud you can't hear yourself think. I have been to several staff outings for work at the Pumphouse and sitting at a large table, I usually can't hear what the person across from me is saying because it's so loud in there. It's for this one reason I don't go there because I just can't stand not being able to hear what people are saying.

Great food, and definitely a place to go if you're not from town, but be prepared to shout everything when you're in there.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

where to start? the beer of course!! I had the muddy river stout first, went along superbly with the steak, then for desert they mixed that stout with blueberry ale.. OMG! the bitter sweetness!
the service was great, good music, Hockey on the screen, what a great Canadian experience!

Reviewed November 8, 2012

For onion rings lovers, this pub will throw you out of your chair with their amazing onion rings. To chill and relax after a long week at work, come and have fun at this hip, free style beer temple. And the staff is always in a party mood.