“Nice, light food and TONS of tea”
Review of Zen Garden

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Zen Garden
Ranked #83 of 268 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Taiwanese
Canada
“Nice, light food and TONS of tea”
Reviewed January 18, 2012

I couldn't believe I'd gone to high school and university down the road from this place for 8 years and never gone to try it out. It doesn't look like much from the outside, but don't let that stop you! The food is entirely vegetarian - but you would never know (I'm not vegetarian) Now, it helps to go with someone who has been before because if you aren't familiar with the menu, it may be a bit daunting. Nevertheless, each food item has a description :) What I like is that there isn't too much selection.

I love their vegetarian sushi, steamed buns and hot milk jasmine tea (I'm not getting the name right, I don't think), but honestly everything I had was delicious. At first, I was worried that what I ordered wouldn't be enough to fill me because it didn't look like much, but BOY was I wrong. The food is light, not greasy, but I still manage to feel stuffed after eating here.

As an added bonus, they have a wall of tea for purchase!!! It is much more reasonably priced than David's Tea over at Champlain Mall.

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Janelle M

Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada
“Wow can't believe I only tried this now...”
Reviewed January 11, 2012

Went a small group of friends for supper and we were all very pleased with the choices as well as service. We were not rushed at all which for me is very important in restaurants. It is vegetarian but you won't miss the meat I promise. I tried the noodles, spring rolls as well as dumplings and I have nothing bad to say on the contrary it was very delicious and the presentation is great. They also have a huge tea selection which is nice... A definite must try if you are in the moncton area!

• Visited January 2012
2 Thank Gwendolynne94
Moncton, Canada
“Tea anyone”
Reviewed January 9, 2012

This place had dozens of teas to choose form. It is vegetarian and the menu is limited. You probably won't recognize the menu selctions but if you want a new experience ..this is the place for you!

4 Thank Vacationers0411
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“very good asian food”
Reviewed May 30, 2009

very good asian food

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Delicious food!!! I would have never believed that I could pig out in a vegeterian taiwanese restaurant but everything...”
Reviewed December 27, 2007

Delicious food!!! I would have never believed that I could pig out in a vegeterian taiwanese restaurant but everything tast so good!!! Incredible selection of tea. It's healthy food at great prices. If you want to relaxe, this is the best place to come. Service is excellent!

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook