“Enchilades Rock”

Ranked #1 of 273 Restaurants in Moncton
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Best enchiladas, absolutely fabulous. In addition spinach pesto pizza is excellent. Small quaint restaurant, you've got to check out.

Reviewed June 14, 2014

For a non-vegetarian it was delicious and I plan in going back. Service was excellent and extremely friendly, bilingual service, excellent dishes. Reasonable $$$ I planned in going back next time around. Job well done!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

Great service! Great vegetarian restaurant around and they offer gluten free and dairy free choices. The server was very polite and prompt. The food was fresh and hot. The restaurant has a lovely screened in patio. Our fav is the pizza with tofu and caesar salad.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

This is probably one of my favourite restaurants in town! Anyone who knows me knows how excited I can get about food and coffee, and this place has some of the best in both sections. First off, I think it's important to note that this is not a place strictly for vegetarians, there is food for everyone here.
Every time we go here, the food is delicious and fresh and the service is great. I've tried many of the different items on the menu, and each is better than the last. One of my family's favourite is the veggie burger, it is so delicious, and judging by the amounts of them I see on neighbouring tables, I think it's safe to say that it's probably on the crowd favourites (and probably the one most judged as "safe" by people who aren't feeling very adventurous with food). I'm also a huge fan of their thin crust pizzas, the Works being my favourite. This is easily the best pizza in town! They also have some delicious Mexican inspired dishes, the Oxcana Deep-Dish (at least, I think that's what it's called) being one of my personal favs.
Every time we come here, I NEED to have a latte in a bowl! It is, without a doubt, my favourite coffee in a non-coffeehouse; and I would even go so far as saying that they have better coffee than some coffee-houses (in my opinion, at least)…
I absolutely love the atmosphere here; it's a great place to go sit down, have a nice meal and some relaxing conversation with whoever is with you. One of my favourite places to sit in the restaurant is beside the little fountain in the middle of the place. I love the gentle sound of the water mixed with the beautiful greenery. For the lunch hour, everything is pretty open, but in the evening, they have these little curtains that divide the tables along the wall, giving it a very intimate atmosphere. It's absolutely lovely in both afternoon and evening; the colours and decor is very warm and inviting. It's a great place to go for any occasion; solo, business, friends, couples, family, etc...

1  Thank Jessie_Dee87
Reviewed June 6, 2014

Fresh, REAL food. great, friendly staff. My only gripe is that their listed prices online are not what is actually charged in the restaurant - a bit pricey for a plate full of veggies but delicious none the less. bravo