“Great food, wonderful interior ”

spoon sushi express
Ranked #17 of 299 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Sushi
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed April 15, 2019 via mobile

The exteriors of these chains don't look very exciting, but the interiors are fresh and clean. Staff is quick to greet you, help with with anything you may need help with. Food comes quickly and is served hot, good variety on the menu, especially for those who don't like sushi. You can tell that the employees like their job, and that makes all the difference in the service industry.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 8, 2019

Excellent sushis menu! However, their sushis are pretty heavy, greasy and full of sauce. Not recommended if you're looking for light and refreshing sushis...

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed January 6, 2019

First off, people say great things about this, but the three times I have gone, it has been bad. Looooong waits for takeout, despite calling it in, then got the wrong food, then what I did get was not great.
I keep thinking it will get better.
The roll I ordered had only two ingredients. Seemed like they were half assing it compared tomothe sushi places in town. Teppanyaki downtown is great, Japan go is too. Even pink sushi was better.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed December 11, 2018 via mobile

My friends and I came here as it was recommended by a coworker. It was fabulous! Perfect! The variety was fantastic and its decently priced. Must try.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed November 19, 2018 via mobile

I love going to Spoon sushi! I go at least once a month with friends or family. The ingredients are fresh and the sushis are tasty. I also love the miso soup and the salad dressing!

I have been to the new location recently and was not disappointed. The place looks great and it is a good place to meet friends.

I highly recommend for dine in or take out!

I have tried other sushi places and none are as good!

Date of visit: November 2018