“Check point”
Review of Checkpoint Germany

Checkpoint Germany
Ranked #7 of 20 Quick Bites in Moncton
Reviewed October 23, 2016 via mobile

Love love love this food truck. The portions are amazing. Guy sitting beside me asked to take a picture to send to his German friends. The pigs in a garden is my favorite.

Date of visit: October 2016

Reviewed September 21, 2016 via mobile

I was anxious to try the food from the checkpoint Germany food truck on Saturday afternoon during the harvest jazz and blues festival. I couldn't believe my eyes as I watched the cashier take one order, then stand until the cook prepared and passed out the order. I said to my friend, " is he seriously only doing one order at a time? ". We could not believe it but as we were the next in line we decided to stay. I placed an order for 2 bratwurst, the cashier asked what I would like on them and proceeded to tell me what they had for condiments. I chose sauerkraut and German mustard. She then said that will be $10.60. The sign said $5.00 each, tax included. So I mentioned this and she told me that was correct, the 60 cents is for the condiments. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. ....they actually charge for condiments! Wow! A bottle of sauerkraut must be worth a temendous amount when you consider how much actually goes on a bun. I so applauded by this cheap nickel and dime mentality that I said ' forget it'!. I'll go somewhere else. And I did!
I can only imagine the wait in thier lineup as the day grew on with only preparing one order at a time. I guess they have to charge for the condiments to help off set the loss revenue from those walking away, not willing to wait in such a ridiculous unproductive system.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed November 29, 2015 via mobile

I keep reading all of these good reviews… But when I went there I just wanted to get a sausage on a bun and it was quite the process to get… And honestly wasn't really that great I would not go back myself… I only tried the one item on the menu but it was enough for me to not go back…

Date of visit: November 2015
Reviewed November 12, 2015

Excellent menu variety. Schnitzels are very large and tasty. Would like to see other than on buns that they make a platter with a schnitzel and cole slaw and potato salad.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed October 15, 2015

Every time the food truck has come to our workplace, we are thrilled with the service and the food. It is cost-effective, prepared quickly (and fresh!), and the care with the packaging and presentation to the diners is top-notch!

Date of visit: October 2015