“Must-eat when you’re around!!”
Review of Manuka

Manuka
Ranked #8 of 305 Restaurants in Moncton
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 13, 2019 via mobile

I heard there was a Belgian chef in this restaurant, so as a Belgian too, I needed to check this restaurant out!

This is probably the best food I ever had in my life. I have no words for this. Everybody needs to try this out to understand!

There is every week a different menu, so every week something heavenly delicious to discover here. Photo is the menu I got.

Just go.

Date of visit: June 2019

Reviewed June 9, 2019

My sisters and I have been wanting to come here for a long time and finally made it here for brunch today . I do not have words to describe how interesting and well plated the meal was,
Could not believe all the food that we received for this delicious brunch and the delicious scrumptious desserts that followed .
Looking forward to our next visit in July !

Date of visit: June 2019
Reviewed June 6, 2019

A very good choice for supper. Food was excellent and well presented. Very good menu. Service was very good and knowledgeable. Will return.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed February 23, 2019

It is absolutely clear she and her staff love what they do. It shows and tastes in every bite/presentation and wonderful attentiive service. We loved our first time so much in January we brought friends back last night and it was even better (hard to even write that because it was so good first time). Can't wait to go back again...and again...and again!!! (and we live out of province)

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 16, 2019

We had an incredible Valentines dinner. Amazing, friendly service, but best of all was the food. There was a five course meal and my wife and I enjoyed every bite. Each course had a choice of two things - my favourite was the grilled scallops with dattes, hazelnut and chorizo starter, and my wife's favourite was the salmon tartare with local basil and pink pepercorn starter. There were also great wine pairings. I'd love to return on a regular day sometime. This is a real treat in our city. I encourage anyone to check it out!

Date of visit: February 2019