“One of the best for over 30 years!”

Vito's Restaurant & Lounge
Ranked #44 of 272 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed September 11, 2012

I've been a regular at Vito's for over 30 years and thought it was high time to say why. I first started going as a teenager in the late seventies. I immediately fell in love with their pizza and lasagna. Every time I went, it was an agonizing decision of what to choose. I wanted them both! When I got married in the eighties, my first wife wasn't a fan so I didn't get a chance to go as often. I had to go by myself to get my fix! Kids later came in the picture and I wasn't able to go a lot for years and I really missed it. Fast forward to wife # 2 and I thought that I should convince her to go with me but I wasn't sure it still tasted as good as it had years before. To my pleasant surprise, everything was still as delicious as ever even though the kitchen staff had certainly changed over the years. My wife is now as hooked as I am and I'm happy to report being a regular again! As stated by others, the portions are quite generous and the prices reasonable. They have the best ceasar salad in town (they make their own dressing). The pizza is still delicious as are the pasta dishes (the same sauce is used in most pasta dishes but I love it). The have both Italian and Greek food. Every meal except pizza will get you free hot bread rolls and it's a regular sight to see everyone dig in as soon as they're brought out. The atmosphere is very nice unless you get seated next to a large group (a possibility since it's a popular spot). Servers are mostly efficient and very friendly. Many say that the service will bring people back but the food has definitely been the reason I've been coming back for all these years!

Reviewed September 8, 2012

I am amazed with the food and the service! Every single time I have been to Vito's the service has been very warm and welcoming and the food has always been exceptional.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

This is a classic american italian restaurant, but great food, amazing pizza and lots to take home after! Always tough choosing here, all is good !

Reviewed August 20, 2012

with so many restaurants out there its nice to actually come across something great from time to time,pizza was great,service was great,cleanliness and atmosphere was great.Extensive menu.

can't say enough! I hope the owners and employees continue thier hard work, as it hopefully pays off with repeat business, as I plan to everytime i am in the area.
GREAT JOB>

Reviewed August 18, 2012

I really like their pizza! Just wish they would make it like they used to years ago, and put that extra piece of dough in the middle- like a signature!