“Excellent Meal” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Pisces - CLOSED

Pisces
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Description: From delicious shellfish to tender steaks, Pisces by Gaston prides itself in serving up a creative and locally-inspired menu in an elegant, yet casual atmosphere. De delicieux fruits de mer ou biftecks tendres, Pisces par Gaston est fiere de servir un menu creatif et inspire localement dans une atmosphere elegante et decontractee.
Riverview, Canada
“Excellent Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2014

Service was great and although the menu is not very big, everything on it is top quality, so if you like seafood or steak, and a nice quiet ambiance then this is the place.
As I have a tolerance issue with garlic, the waitress made every effort to find something suitable.
We had :
- Lobster stuffed Mushroom Caps for appetizer and
- Lobster Linguine Carbonara
- Shrimp and Scallops
Would highly recommend it.

• Visited April 2014
4 Thank c0verdale

Saint-Lazare-de-Bellechasse, Canada
“Very good indeed !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2014 via mobile

I had visited this restaurant a few years ago when it was under a different name. I did not much of it then. This time the food, service and ambiance impressed me and my customers,
We had seafood showders for starters and enjoyed them very much. For the main course the cook recommended lobster linguiny and yes- it was delicious. For desert we had maple cyrup creme brulet - very tasty. In the end the cook came to chat and have our comments - we thanked her for the excellent dinner.
The price level was also reasonable - I will revisit one day!

1 Thank Finn1955
Ottawa
“Great Food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014

Nice place with special seasoning in all their meals. Ate twice here in the same month and enjoyed the bouillabaisse the best! The fish was fresh every time and nicely presented but taste is the most important thing and loved it! Out with friends and family on both ocassions and loved it.Would go back next time I am in town.

• Visited February 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank OttawaLinda
Beloeil, Canada
“Great... And I don't even eat fish...”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

We were there on a Tuesday as a team regroup. I had the escargots and salmon with maple and hazelnuts with a French "Fat Bast..." white wine and it was wonderful and delicious.
Some might find it pricy but it's well within the price range for this type of establishment. Well within... and the service is excellent and cordial, thanks to Dany, she was great.

• Visited March 2014
3 Thank Sparepart
St. John's, Canada
“My New Birthday tradition”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

My husband stumbled upon this last year for my birthday, born in march he thought it would be cute. I am from a different province but, we were visiting friends in Moncton. Weren't we pleasantly surprised! The atmosphere is romantic, tasteful and went with the nautical theme that is Pisces. The food, each of us having a different dish, was simply divine. Our favorite was by far the mussels. Simply THE best mussels I have ever tried. This means a lot coming from me since I am a huge seafood lover and order a seafood dish wherever a go and mussels is generally the appetizer if it appears on the menu. We went back to Pisces again this year for my birthday. This time it was on purpose and our main goal to get more of those delicious mussels!!! This time for the entree I had surf and turf which was spectacular, to no surprise. We invited along the same friends as last year and also a few family members, all of whom were very pleased with their meals. My Aunt happens to be an event planner and intends on spreading the word on this gem of a restaurant. Leona was our waitress for the evening and wasn't she fantastic. Knowledgeable about the menu, knew the history on the restaurant, looked into allergy information for us and asked the chef to make a special dish for one of our party as they were on a specific diet. Thank-you Leona for making our family and friends so very comfortable. We will definitely be back and hopefully more frequent as we are moving closer to Moncton! Picses - Now my absolute favorite restaurant!

• Visited March 2014