“Worth a Return Visit”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We attended a special event at this restaurant which was a food and wine pairing. The menu was created specifically for our group and to complement the wines which were served. The food was creative, beautifully presented, and flavourful. Some of the wine pairings were unconventional but they worked. The service was professional.

I've not eaten from the regular menu but I would not hesitate to return to this restaurant when I have occassion to be in Moncton. Our meal with wines, tip and taxes was $100 per person.

Reviewed November 28, 2012

I had my lunch date with my wife in late October. Having just vacationed in Italy this summer, my expectations were high. Suffice it to say, my expectations were exceeded.
The lunch menu was tempting from all corners. I had pasta and salad which was not "North Americanized".

I agree with the previous posts that the seating is a little cramp. Thankfully we had a lunch reservation and were seated at a table for 4.

Reviewed November 24, 2012

As you walk by,you could miss the opportunity to visit the best Italian meal that you could hope to find in Atlantic Canada. The restaurant is nearly obscured by it's privacy curtain and side entrance but once in be ready for authentic, delicious meals in a friendly, cozy sized place.Selections are great with seafood -pasta mix, good wine selection and the bread bar, A wider selection of breads would enhance the experience as would a selection if draught beer instead of exclusive bottled. Otherwise a great place,busy so go early or get a reservation and enjoy,

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Waitress was very pleasent and fast to get drinks or any requests, was surprised how fast we got out food! They're on the ball for sure, was no more than 10-15 minutes before they came and I had ordered the tour of Italy which is quite a big plate of food and it still came faster than a lot of restaurants I have been too, excellent food and setting is very welcoming, not to fond of the opera music they had playing too loud but everything was perfect!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

exellent service great place to eat, romentic setting, outdoor area romentic, great prices, a fine delectable