“Slow But Respectful Service”
Review of Boston Pizza

Boston Pizza
Ranked #176 of 305 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 26, 2019 via mobile

Perhaps they deserve a little higher rating as we were there when they had a very large group in. It took over an hour to get our meals. My salad was tasty (although it was deconstructed which I’m not a fan of) but my wife’s pizza wasn’t done properly. Service was friendly and they were apologetic for the wait and kept us informed on the progress of our meal. They also took the pizza off the bill. Any restaurant can get unusually busy but they did handle it well.

Date of visit: May 2019
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2019

Hi, there. We're sorry that you were not entirely satisfied with your recent experience. Your feedback is important to us and we'd like to learn more. Please share the details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html so that we can make it better! Thanks.

Reviewed May 11, 2019

I order on the 4 of May a Vegetarian Pizza buy one get on 50% off

cost me to have delivered 57 some odd dollars NEVER AGAIN

the pastry was like cardboard, there was far too much tomato sauce and while the sliced tomatoes and green peppers were very pretty looking there was a definite lack of cheese

Whom every the master chef is a BOSTON Pizza they should take a side trip and visit Miss Italia In St Lambert Quebec to see what a good pizza looks and tastes like
I understand at the local restaurant level you follow a recipe but the head off sure gave you a wrong one

Date of visit: May 2019
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2019

Hi, Robert. We're sorry to hear about your experience and we would like the chance to look into this. Please share further details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html. Thank you!

Reviewed May 4, 2019

The restaurant was a very clean, quiet, lots of staff to help you in any regards. With that being said, this was the first time ive went to Boston pizza in Moncton NB Mountain rd, Too Start we began with fishbowl an a 32 oz beer. 30 MINS later here the drinks come. keep in mind this is 7 on a Friday (not Busy)!! nor the bar side was. The confusion within your staff was incredible. I am not blaming the staff, this is directly to you the management! Then we ordered a 3-6 serving bbq chicken nachos that literally was a JOKE. 30 MINS later. Im not Gordon Ramsay, but this is a JOKE you expect me to Pay $ for crap food and it was CRAP FOOD, i usually bite my longue but this needs to be adressed, cant demand a 5 star Price when your getting at best 2 star food. I counted how many shreds of cheese you put on it! and chicken my God, put more then 4 pieces 20$! For cardboard on a Fancy plate my lord! shift into high gear ladys and gents, shes a sinking ship and management is whom to blame. Goodluck BP

Date of visit: May 2019
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded May 5, 2019

Hi, there. Sorry to hear that you were dissatisfied with your recent experience. Please share the details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html so that we can follow up with the team involved and make it better! Thank you.

Reviewed February 15, 2019

Ordered at 5:20 for a 6:30 pickup. arrived at 6:25 and the food didn't come out until 6:50. Wings were cold, salad and dipping sauce missing.

Date of visit: February 2019
Garry_BP, Guest Services at Boston Pizza, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2019

Hi, there. We're sorry to hear about your experience and we would like the chance to look into this. Please share the details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html so that we can follow up with the team involved and make it better! Thank you.

Reviewed February 14, 2019

Went for my husband's birthday which happens to be Valentines. We arrived at 6:30pm thinking we would beat the rush. We did. The place was not busy. We were served by a lovely server who took our order promptly. We ordered Corona's which were cold but not ice cold. The server took our order which I specifically asked for no onions. I ordered the Double Bacon Burger. It came with 3 strips of onion and no bacon. Bacon was promptly brought to my table. It was a delicious burger. I added fried jalapenos which was a good choice. It could have had more BBQ sauce. My husband ordered the big dipper but the dip was disappointing. It tasted like watered down beef broth. The wait for the food was very long considering the rush had ended and the restaurant was dead. The manager did offer us another round of beer but we really didn't want to drink anymore. It would have been nice just to have had a discount or take a beer off our menu. All in al we won't be back With tax and tip it was $100 for 3 beer, sm order wings, big dipper and a burger. Too pricey.

Date of visit: February 2019

Hi, Jennifer. Sorry to see that you felt your visit was a 3-star one. Your feedback is important to us and we'd like to learn how to make things better next time. Please share the details at https://bostonpizza.com/contact-us.html. Thank you!