“Typical pizza place”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Chelmsford, Massachusetts, United States
“Typical pizza place”
Reviewed August 7, 2013 via mobile

When we came here, we were seated immediately, and the service was good. Not spectacular but we got everything we asked for in a timely manner. The pizza is actually very good (you can choose between many different types of crust) at a fair price. I just find this as a typical pizza place, nothing special.

• Visited June 2013

Moncton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Terrible place do not waste your money”
Reviewed July 13, 2013

Terrible food, Some manager named Brad did not care at all when our food took an hour to come out and when it did it was cold. Im not one to complain but I know I will never go here again and will not reccomend it to anyone.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Don S
Boston, MA
“Pretty good pizza”
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Wish the pasta had been better, the bolognese sauce had very little meat and tasted like it had been frozen. Service was excellent.

Visited July 2013
SE NB
“Priced High”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Their food is fine, but I find them very expensive. I ordered take out. I haven't tried their delivery yet.

Visited June 2013
Dieppe, Canada
“miss”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

I gave this only a 3 because the food was cold and I was not very please . I seamed that they did not care when how they sent the food out.

Visited November 2012