“The Great Have It Your Way Burger ("Love It")”
Review of Harvey's

Harvey's
Ranked #100 of 271 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Canadian, Fast Food
Good for: Local cuisine
Good for: Local cuisine
Moncton, Canada
“The Great Have It Your Way Burger ("Love It")”
Reviewed August 9, 2011

Harvey's makes one of my favorite Char-Broiled tasty burgers. It might surprise most people when the Canadian Diabetic Association lists this burger company as one of the best burgers to eat health-wise. Many of Harvey's hamburgers are soya based 50/50 although some are exclusively beef. Being a diabetic myself it surprised the heck out of me. Of course this comes with the added healthy mindset of eating in moderation. Their Veggie Burger too is great. Burgers are always served hot with your own choice of condiments. I've never really had any substantial disappointment eating at this restaurant. Wait times are about par with most fast food restaurants and could be the only complaint during rush hour meal-times.
Their fries were hot even thought they weren't my preferred shoestring type.
All in all a nice place for a burger fast food restaurant.

• Visited August 2011
3 Thank JCF1957

Canada
“Best hamburger in town”
Reviewed April 20, 2009

I am not a fast food person, but the hamburger I had at Harveys last week end was so delicious, I will go back. It is obviously not a place to go for the atmosphere, but the food was excellent. My husband had fries and he said they were delicious. Fast service.

2 Thank Kisha1
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Great atmosphere and I like to watch my burger being made. Best burger in Moncton- bar none.”
Reviewed January 1, 2008

1 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Absolute favorite hamburger.”
Reviewed December 28, 2007

Absolute favorite hamburger.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“didn't find the hamburg...”
Reviewed December 16, 2007

didn't find the hamburg had a good taste

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook