“Very Unsatisfied”
Review of Arby's

Arby's
Ranked #86 of 272 Restaurants in Moncton
Description: Since we opened our first restaurant in Boardman, Ohio, in 1964, we've been serving quality meats on handcrafted sandwiches. We call this transformation from a cut of meat to a delicious sandwich "Meatcraft™" and our dedication to Meatcraft™ informs every decision we make. From the sandwiches we serve to our curly fries, shakes and sides, everything we do is in service to the meats. Good food takes time to prepare, and we're happy to put in the time to make your meal great.
Reviewed April 18, 2012

We came to Moncton on Friday April 6th to the car show from Fredericton. We don't have a Arby's in our city. So whenever we come to Moncton we make it a point to always stop in. Now we knew it was getting late when we got there @ 9:40, but had decided to order and take it out as to not hold up the staff on closing on time. There was not enough food to do our orders and as we stood there people kept coming in and in and in. Everyone was told there was not enough beef. And whenever someone came in the manager would roll her eyes. And one of the workers would hollar we close in 15 mins. The only one that seemed happy, was indeed the young man who was cooking. I never been treated so badly whenever I have come into your store and felt like you should have been aware of the customer service at your location that night. You may contact me or another friend that was with us that night, There was a total of 4 of us. krisb99@hotmail.com. Will look forward to hearing from a manager on this matter. First and only time have we ever recieved such terrible service in your location. Not sure that we would want to visit again in the future, We are in Moncton fairely often!

Reviewed June 5, 2011

A bit over priced to get a few poppers, but overall alot of greatness.

The beef and chedder is a great deal and will always make me come back for more.

The turnovers rock as well.

Reviewed May 16, 2010

The service was great and the food was tasty. The place was busy but we received our order quite fast.

I am a Arby`s fan and I definitely was not disappointed this time.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 3, 2008

beef n cheddar!!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed January 1, 2008

One of my favorite fast food places. I always get major indigestion after I eat there ,though

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook