“Great food, great service”

Piatto Pizzeria & Enoteca
Ranked #40 of 293 Restaurants in Moncton
Reviewed September 16, 2018

Had lunch on a quiet Saturday. Was not busy. There pizza is very very good - real Italian pizza. They had a nice special for lunch...a 9 inch pizza with a salad for 14$...great deal...they also have a great wine selection. An enjoyable lunch with friends

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 11, 2018

We went there on a busy Friday night, and the staff were hopping! They gave service with a smile and went out of their way to be helpful. The pizza reminded me of the pizza I had at a little family pizzeria in NAPLES, ITALY! My dessert - A Dolce de Lèche tarte was FANTASTIC! The house wine is pretty good, and they serve it in plain glasses like in Italy... I really enjoyed my meal there.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed August 9, 2018 via mobile

Service / food delivery was a little slow especially considering the relatively light crowd, but friendly staff otherwise. Food was excellent. Served hot and quite yummy all around. Felt like good value for the money and was good for our tweens.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed June 18, 2018

Freshly prepared and tasty pizzas, as well as other Italian choices. Service is quick and the atmosphere is pleasant.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed June 13, 2018

I went to this place for the first time and loved it! To be honest, I have heard a lot about these franchises but had perceived them to be a "Subway-like" place for pizza. Well, was I wrong... I had a great experience at this location and the staff were awesome. I had one of their signature Calzones and it was amazing. Had a great chat with the staff and the atmosphere was very relaxing!

Overall, I strongly recommend this place as the whole experience was pleasant and I left full - but not too full :)

Date of visit: June 2018