“poor too no water preasure”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Moncton
Campers City RV Resort
bras dor
“poor too no water preasure”
Reviewed August 5, 2012

stayed at a lot of sites as a camper , this gots to be one of the worst we have stayed at. For what you pay a night for a 3 way site and then cannot take a shower because the water preasure is too low to do anything other then drible out of a shower head. This is in fact the 2nd visit here. The first was about 2 years ago , we got a excuse someone must have washed there car. Think I fell off a turnup truck..... benifit of the doubt still no water preasure 2 years later.. There sites are 3way sites the way they are arranged make sure you bring about 30 feet of sewer hose. The office kind of smells like pea... and the 12 dollars a night price fire pits is a little bit of a cash grab. dont think you make enough on the bundles of wood that burn up in minutes... the good about the campground is the pool as long as you follow there rules and it is close to attractions in moncton.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank david v

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (7)
New Glasgow, Canada
Reviewed July 30, 2012

I stayed at this campground recently and could not wait to leave!! The camper's and young staff were fantastic, the management not so much! Had 3 13 year old boys that could not even talk inside our tent without being told to keep the noise down, they were not being loud, tents down have any sound barrier! once dusk came the boys could not even go for a walk without being told they had to go back to there site unless with an adult, THEY ARE 13! sitting around in a lawnchair twittling there thumbs can be extremely boring! All the while I see other kids walking around and driving their bikes! Maybe they were told the same I really don't know. security told us we could get a fire pit and have a fire and stay up all night if we wanted to, and of course, youy pay dearly extra for the fire pit and even more again for wood! So of course we could do that! But you couldn't talk above a wisper even if we did! The security guard himself was wispering when talking to us! management wouldn't sell the kids a slush at the store after dusk because they were not allowed off their sites so they sent them back empty handed, I went down with them so they could get it. They were there anyway and had to come back anyway so why not let them come back with the slush it would be no less unsafe then sending them back without it!!!!! Now the pay showers! I put my quarter in and the water pressure was no more than a dribble out of the shower head and time ran out! I put my second quarter in to finish and just got my hair lathered and time ran out!!! The quickest 5 minutes I ever saw!!! I had to finish rinsing in the sink!!!! I was disgusted!!!!! I could not wait to pack up and leave! The sites are not roomy at all and you are charged top dollar! If you are over 60 years old and are early to bed and maybe have your grandchildren with you that are 7 and under this place might be alright, but for the average family, this place will take the fun right out of the camping experience for you!!! I have been to lots of campgrounds and they all have rules, but this place was ridiculous! I informed them that I would not be darkening their doorstep again and I certainly meant it, I would pitch a tent on the median of the highway first!! I might as well you can hear it all from the campground anyway! My suggestion would be to go just about anywhere else, the only thing this place has going for it is that it is close to all shopping in Moncton and it has a nice pool! That is it, there are other campgrounds not far from this one, I for one will be checking out the others on my next visit!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
6 Thank Mark P

Travelers are raving about these Moncton hotels

Montague, Canada
Reviewed July 10, 2011

Upon our arrival i witnessed the management degrading one of the young employees in front of everyone, the bathrooms are gross!!!, and the sites are way too small for the price you pay, and paying for fire pits ridiculous!!!!

• Stayed July 2011, traveled solo
17 Thank sunshinegirl15
Montreal, Canada
Reviewed August 17, 2010

My family and I have been staying at Camper's City fro about 6 yrs now..the place is ideally situated to all the attractions in and around Moncton.
However, the past two or three years, I have found the managment to be very rude to custmers and staff.
They never answer the phone, to make a reservation, you just have to take a chance and show up.
The bathrooms/showers are very dirty and getting run down. They need to be renovated.
For a "WOODALLS" rating of 5 stars...it runs very short in my opinion.
However hats off to the staff for working there, and being friendly when managment in the shop is very, very rude.

• Stayed July 2010, traveled with family
12 Thank camperfam155032
Belledune
Reviewed August 27, 2009

My brother and I booked a site,upon arriving we noticed that a late check out was offered for $29 extra,I asked the clerk to be sure the site wasn`t reserved as we had small children and didn`t want the inconvienence of moving our RV trailer.The clerk told me that we were able to stay with no problem.The next day we were asked to meet with the manager,when my brother and I entered the office and asked the clerk to speak with the manager,he got her from her office,she then came out and told us that we had to move our trailer,"that someone who always uses their park has the site reserved and MUST have the site"we had.Is my money not as good as another`s?There was no apology made for the inconvience,and the manager was very rude and unprofessional towards my brother and I.When I asked about the clerk checking to make sure the site wasn`t reserved,she then said"It`s not my fault they didn`t know how to use a computer".How nice to insult an employee in that way,or she(manager)didn`t do her job to train the employee properly.When I asked about a refund or discount for the inconvience,I was told to either pay the $20 extra or be out of the park by 11 Am.After moving our trailer and losing time on our vacation plans,we stayed until Sunday,at which time we stayed until the 5 PM checkout.When my brother and I went to the office,I asked to speak with the manager,at this time the clerk said that the manager was out and that she would ask her to call me.About an hour went by and I got a call,the manger,again very rudely told me that she didn`t know what my problem was,and that if a person had a site reserved it didn`t matter if I paid for it(the site)or not.I then told her that she wasn`t conducting herself in a professional manner,at this time she simply told me that it was none of my affairs how she conducted herself and hung up on me without an apology or a good bye.I consider that to be an insult,and very rude.My advice to anyone thinking about staying here is"DON`T!!!!"There are other campgrounds nearby,pick one,Camper`s City is not friendly place to stay.

• Stayed August 2009, traveled with family
25 Thank 1969FB
Saint John NB
Reviewed July 22, 2009

I wasn't going to write a review until I noticed the management review mention how the place was "quiet". Sure, the actual noise level from within the park is acceptable, but this park is right next to the major highway through Moncton and with the lay of the land the way it is with the site being on a hill next to the highway, the traffic and city noise is unbearable. I thought it would die down after midnight or so, but no such luck. Although I'm not the type usually bothered by something like that, I packed up and left at 4:30 am, realizing there would be no sleeping in this park. It would probably be a little better in a trailer, but in a tent, forget it. The noisiest park I ever stayed at without a doubt.

If you can sleep with a lot of noise, it's otherwise a nice place but could use a few more showers.

• Stayed July 2009, traveled solo
8 Thank sstandupguy
moncton
Reviewed July 22, 2009

My parents are seasonal at campers city and they do enjoy it. We visit lots and on occasion take our trailer for weekend stays. There's lots for the kids to do, and the pool is huge!! If I had to choose a downfall I would say the organized events are kinda poorly orgainzed, it could use some improvement for sure. But other than that its lots of fun!! And for campers who need facilities they are always kept very clean!!

Stayed July 2009, traveled with friends