“I wrote the review on the wrong restaurant. This is the one we ate at and it was everything the others wrote about it”
Review of Nippon Sushi

Nippon Sushi
Ranked #27 of 305 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

We stopped at Nippon sushi on our way to Fredericton. The service was great! The Decor was lovely. The fish was fresh. The price was good. There were other people there who also really liked it and are frequent fliers there.
It was only two minutes off the highway which is why we tried it in the first place.

Date of visit: May 2019

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

We ate a sushi , sashimi roll combo with 4 pieces and it was around 42 dollars... not a bad price! The service is awesome as well. The fish cuts and the rice we well prepared! One of the bests of Moncton.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 4, 2019

We are frequent customers at Nippon sushi. Went with friends the other day. had a new waitress. Had to be very firm about not wanting to be rushed. I think she felt that all the food had to arrive at once. We were out for an evening and were in no rush.
The food was amazing and always is.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed December 20, 2018

We loved the atmosphere upon entering the restaurant. The sushi was amazing, and the staff were so helpful and willing to help in any way. Will definitely be back again! Totally enjoyed my unagi and dynamite rolls. Can't wait to try more next time.

Date of visit: December 2018
Reviewed October 3, 2018

The wife and I had the freshest, hot Spring Rolls with sauce ever. The soup and salad was flavorful. The main courses were Salmon Teriyaki and I had the shrimp, both meals were cooked excellent temperatures and doneness. Large filling plates with steamed rice came with both dinners. I only wish this restaurant was close to where I lived, I would be a regular.

Date of visit: September 2018