“Beautiful, fun and entertaining”

Roads to Sea Guided Tours
Ranked #1 of 5 Tours in Moncton
More attraction details
Owner description: You'll experience the magnificent Bay of Fundy coastal landscape in the comfort of an air-conditioned touring van with a friendly, knowledgeable, professionally certified tour guide - Anna-Marie Weir. Watch and wonder as you experience the dramatic rise and fall of the world's highest tides at Hopewell Rocks. Learn about the natural and cultural history of the Bay of Fundy as you tour the designated UNESCO Fundy Biosphere Reserve and the spectacular flora, fauna and costal views. See the dramatic rock face, cliffs and ocean views as you walk along the coast-hugging trails and visit the oldest operational lighthouse on mainland New Brunswick while looking at the awe-inspiring views of Cape Enrage. These world heritage sites along with extreme low and high tide will take your breath away!Our tours are suitable for couples, families, seniors and singles.
Ottawa, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Beautiful, fun and entertaining”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

From the first time I emailed Anna Marie inquiring about the Roads To the Sea trip I could already tell this was someone who knew and loved her job. She makes sure your well prepared by dropping off a little package the night before your trip at whatever place your staying at. The day itself is filled with beautiful sights, history, fun facts and lots of laughs. My friend and I have yet to stop ranting and raving about this trip. Anna Marie plans the tide times perfectly and you always have enough time at each stop. No part of the 8-9hour trip is wasted. Lunch isnt included but thats no big deal. My friend and I only had a certain amount of time in the area and if it wasnt for Anna Marie's trip there would be no way we could have seen it all the way we did. And definitely wouldn't have learnt the history or laughed half as much. Every spot she takes you has a great story behind it. Make sure to listen to her suggestions and bring a wind cost and comfortable shoes. Also to point out how great she is even a week later when we were heading to PEI I had a question of what to see and she sent me basically a mini itinerary, it was perfect. Thanks again, and highly recommended.

1 Thank Joelle V

Sudbury, Massachusetts
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Roads To Sea Guided Tour: Hopewell Rocks/Bay of Fundy Coastal Tour”
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Anna Marie's tour is a must if you are touring the Moncton, New Brunswick area. This tour is one of the best tours that my husband and I have experienced in a long time. Not only is the Hopewell Tour educational; it is fun. Prepare yourself for a wonderful day centered around the rise and fall of the Bay of Fundy tides. Anna Marie is a true blue professional. A guide who is playful and clever..Her passion and love of ber beloved Bay of Fundy is evident throughout the tour. I guarantee that you will enjoy yourself. We are still talking about our tour.

1 Thank Grace Q
Ottawa, Canada
“Best guided tour”
Reviewed August 25, 2013

If you are travelling to and around New Brunswick, make sure to book a tour of Bay of Fundy with wonderful Anna Marie from Roads to Sea Tours (Moncton, New Brunswick).

My husband and I and another couple were travelling around Maritimes for two weeks in August. There are many wonderful places there but the most dramatic experience we had was hight and low tides in Hopewell Rocks Park. Anna Marie made this experience and others during the day we spent with her the most memorable. We won't be able to have so much fun and see so much on our own.
We book the tour with Roads to Seas based on the previous reviews on Trip Advisor and I am very grateful to the reviewers thus I am writing review myself to help other travellers to choose the very best!

Tamara R.

venice,fl
“Roads to Sea Bay of Funday Tour”
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Can't talk enough about what a wonderful day we had with Anna Marie(Roads to Sea Tour). The 9 hours passed so quickly. Anna Marie does everything she can possibly do to make you love this area, see the known sights plus extras,get perfect pictures, entertain you with wonderful stories, and fascinating information. I highly recommend this tour as the Best way to see the Bay Of Fundy Area.

Knoxville, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The Perfect Day”
Reviewed August 21, 2013

The perfect day with the perfect guide on the Bay of Fundy. It's an 8-9 hour day but we had such a great time we didn't mind the long day. It flies by way too quickly. Anna Marie times the whole tour so perfectly to make sure you see both the high and low tides and every area of interest with enough time at each stop to enjoy the beauty. The area is awe inspiring and Anna Marie's expert knowledge brought the whole area to life. The love she has for this area shines through in her wonderful stories. On some tours you never hear all the tour guide says but that is not the case with Roads to Sea Tours. Anna Marie makes sure everyone can hear her. It can get quite windy on Cape Enrage so take windbreaker. Highly recommend Roads to Sea with Anna Marie.