“Wekend in Moncton”

Four Points by Sheraton Moncton
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Moncton
Reviewed February 9, 2014

The hotel was very pleasant upon entering the lobby, very bright and appealing. The staff was very helpful and accomodating during the first few hours of checking in. The rooms had wonderful beds and pillows, great overall. While travelling with young childern a fridge and microwave are essential however they were not included with our room but were available for a daily set fee, a little disappointing. Overall one of the better hotels we have stayed at. Thanks.

Room Tip: Ask for a fridge and mocrowave when you reserve the room and be sure to inquire about added fees for...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank Arnold R
Annick C, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Moncton, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Good Morning Arnold,

Thank you so much for the great review!! We truly aprreciate your feedback. I was glad to see that the staff accomodated you with your needs and I took the liberaty to add these requests on your profile for any future stay with us.

Thank you!

Guest Serivces Manager

Reviewed February 9, 2014

I've been traveling to Moncton on business for over 10 years and have stayed in most of the hotels in the area and when the Future Inn opened, I was hooked. The accommodations, conference facilities and the staff are all first class. The added bonus to the venue is the restaurant maverick's where the food and service is always exceptional so I look forward to visiting and I don't have to venture out of my hotel for a meal.
I guarantee you won't be disappointed and will find all of my comments accurate.
H. Bosotti

Room Tip: I would select a room that includes breakfast because you get to eat in Maverick's!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Hector B

Good Morning Mr. Bosotti,

Oh WOW!!! What an amazing review! It's wonderful to hear that you've been with us for so long!
We really appreciate your loyalty and we love having you stay with us!

I look forward to your next visit in Moncton!

Guest Services Manager

Reviewed February 8, 2014

We had a small issue regarding pets and room location on a previous visit and were offered an upgrade to a suite on our next visit. We had a friend from Ottawa in Moncton with an aunt who was very ill. We came to Moncton to stay overnight with her and stayed (as usual) at Future Inns with the free upgrade. We had a huge room, we were all impressed and have decided that we may upgrade on our next visit and stayed in most of the evening talking. The bathroom was huge, separate bedroom was great, especially with a second TV.

Room Tip: The suite was at the end of the hallway. We heard some noise from children when we were in the hall...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Cathy H

Good Morning Cathy,

How great is it to hear such amazing and helpfull feedback! We truly enjoy having you stay with us and i'm very happy our staff was able to accomodate your needs.
I'm thrilled to hear you enjoyed our spacious suites! It's really great when having company over as it is very accomodating :)

We hope to see you again real soon!!

Guest Services Manager

Reviewed February 8, 2014

One night stay for a meeting, Have stayed many times before, Clean, Comfortable and very customer Service oriented staff. Always willing to help you. Excellent Restaurant. Very close to shopping and anthing you may want to do in Moncton. Looking forward to my next stay. Anyone looking for a great place to stay check it out

Room Tip: All rooms I have stayed in are excellent
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Susieq812
Annick C, Guest Relations Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Moncton, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Good Morning Susieq812!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We truly love hearing those comments! Especially after being opened for over 8 years! We take great pride in our customer service and cleanliness!
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel with open arms :)

Reviewed January 1, 2014

Stayed here on New Year's Eve. Rooms were clean and reasonably-priced, new and tidy hotel, friendly and accommodating staff. The adjoining restaurant was not very good, so plan on getting breakfast somewhere else.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Jayemwright
Annick C, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Moncton, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2014

Afternoon Jayemwright,

How wonderful to hear that you've enjoyed your stay with us! We absolutely value your feedback. I'm sorry to see you did not enjoy your meal at the restaurant but we all have space for improvement and I will gladly send your comments to the owner. We really hope to see you again!

Have a good day!

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Room on exec floor was very pleasant, clean, and comfortable, especially the beds. Modern finishings and good amenities. Restaurant looked good but did not have opportunity to try.
Would recommend anytime for business or personal stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank litt007

Good Afternoon litt007,

Thank you so much for the wonderful feedback!! We truly appreciate your comments and hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here one night on a business related trip, as the course I was on conveniently took place in the conference rooms on the main floor.
I booked a room on the top (executive) floor which had a few nice upgrades as well as had breakfast included. This floor was exceptionally quiet. Room was very bright, clean, spacious and nicely appointed. Very comfortable bed, nice furnishings, bright spacious bathroom, excellent water pressure, and the softest towels I've ever used in a hotel.
A few negatives: room temperature could only be controlled with a noisy fan, tv console was glitchy and slow to react, and lack of extra outlets by bedside tables. (All minor issues)
My colleague and I had a late supper at Mavericks, the in-house restaurant. The food and service was excellent. At breakfast the next morning, we were limited to buffet only due to a hockey team staying at the hotel (??). Not a great variety but the food was still good. Server not overly attentive. We weren't offered a refill on our coffee.
The meeting facilities were comfortable and the lunch served was just fair.
Check-in and check-out were easy. I requested a late check-out due to the length of our meetings and this was provided (1:00) However it would have been nice to have been told to come to the desk and have my keys reactivated after normal check-out time. Instead I went all the way up to my room only to be locked out.
Despite these minor issues I enjoyed my stay here and would highly recommend this property to anyone.

Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
2  Thank jgsam70

Hello Jgsam70,

How wonderful to vue reviews like yours towards our hotel. It is greatly appreciated and means the world to us to receive any kind of feedback.
With that being said, our executive floor has recently been upgraded to a more comfortable atmosphere and we're glad to hear the excellent comments coming from them. I do however apologize for the noisy fans and glitchy TV. Those are things we are working on to better your stay in the future. I will gladly pass your comments to the restaurant owner as he will be glad to see such positive feedback.
Feel free to contact us at anytime in the future for business or Leisure and it will be our pleasure to accomodate your request.

Until next time!