“Perfect Place to stay in Moncton”

Four Points by Sheraton Moncton
Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Moncton
Corner Brook, Canada
“Perfect Place to stay in Moncton”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

If you are looking for a great hotel in Moncton here is the one!! Great loacation only mins fr Costco and great shopping.. Try Mavericks Steak House! Great meals.. We stayed for 2 nights the beds are so comfortable and the shower/tub was brand new!! We will stay there again when we return in May Mt.... The service at the front desk was top notch...

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple
Cindy B, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Moncton, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Karen P,
Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback from your stay!

I am so very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that you received the guest service that we strive for!

Rooms Division Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
Berwick, Canada
Reviewed April 18, 2013

I'm a regular customer of the Future Inns in Moncton. Always excellent service, great rooms, and the food from the Mavericks Restaurant is an added bonus. With the hotel 30 seconds off the Trans Canada highways and minutes to everything you need in Moncton, by far one of the better places to stay.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Wow thank you so much for taking the time and sharing your experience! We are so happy to see that you enjoy our hotel!

Sydney, Nova Scotia, Canada
Reviewed April 15, 2013

I've stayed at the Future Inn in Haliafx before but not at the Moncton property. I recently stayed at the Moncton location on two occasions. The first stay (April 7-9) was two nights and the next stay (April 14-17) was three nights. As a former hotel GM, the most important things for me in a hotel stay are service and cleanliness. I can't say enough about the wonderful guest services and the cleanliness of the common areas and rooms at this hotel. I would have thought it was a new build and was surprised to learn the property is 7 years old. The GSR's were extremely friendly and helpful and remembered me on the second stay...pretty impressive! I would be remiss if I didn't single out Krista as a shining example of excellence in customer service. The GSR who checked me in on April 7th was great as well but I neglected to get her name. I hope to be back to Moncton again soon and would not even consider staying elsewhere. Kudos to the GM and staff here....what a team!!

Room Tip: I found both rooms (in different locations on different floors) to be equally great and extremely qu...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Cindy B, Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Moncton, responded to this review, May 29, 2013
Thank you so much for your wonderful comments!

Thank you for the kind words on our Guest Services Agents! Please know that I have shared your comments with them. I will also pass along the great comments to our hard working housekeeping team!

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

We stayed in a suite that we had stayed previously. Good room, nice setup and good service. Found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. We stayed for three nights , had breakfast in the restaurant every day. We have been staying at Future Inn for last two years, will stay there for our next visit to Moncton.

Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the great review! We are very happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and your room!

We look forward to welcoming you back to the Future Inns Moncton!

Dalhousie, Canada
Reviewed April 8, 2013

stay there at least once per month always excellent service mavericks resto is always frist class would recommend to anyone styaing in moncton for business or for pleasure, ideally located near shopping, restaurants, highway etc

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Future_Inns_Moncton, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Moncton, responded to this review, April 14, 2013
Thank you so much for sharing your comments on TripAdvisor!

We are very lucky that you have chosen the Future Inns Moncton has your hotel of choice!

We look forward to seeing you very soon!

Dartmouth, Canada
Reviewed April 4, 2013

We conduct sales meetings (avg 25 attendees) and have found this location meets all our expectations. Booking meeting rooms, guest rooms and catering was a breeze. The location is central for the Maritimes and near the 100 series highway. The quest rooms meet any business persons requirements and are well maintained. Mavericks on the main floor offers a good selection from buffet to high end dinning, which eliminates travel to find restaurants. There are several food establishments within walking distance if desired. From check in to check out we found the staff very friendly and always quick to respond to our needs. Would have no problem recommending.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Wow! Thank you for such a wonderful review!

We try very hard to ensure our guest have a wonderful stay and great meetings! We are please that we were able to achieve this with your group!

We look forward to having you join us again!

St. Stephen, Canada
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I started out hesitant of Future Inns due to problems with reward night points. It took some time to have my problem rectified, and was not expecting anything more than a tolerable business trip. The lady at the front desk was very pleasant, and as a bonus, called 10 minutes after check in to see if my room was satisfactory. Later in the evening, I went to the business center to print off documents. The front desk clerk assisted me once again, and when I was about to pay for the copies, she sent me along with no charge. The room was quiet and comfortable, the lunch buffet was very good! I've changed my attitude toward Future Inns and would recommend this hotel to everyone! Well done.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the elevator for a quieter night's sleep.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
I am so happy that we were able to make this stay much more enjoyable for you!

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! It is very much appreciated!

Please contact me should you need anything at all, and we look forward to seeing you soon!