“TOP PICK IN MONCTON”

Ranked #2 of 29 Hotels in Moncton
Corner Brook, Canada
“TOP PICK IN MONCTON”
Reviewed November 21, 2012

Second time I've stayed at this hotel during my past business trips and will be my go to destination. Excellent staff, especially the front desk. Friendly and helpful, makes you feel very welcome.Clean accomodations throughout the entire facility and ideal for business meetings, Great restaurant also. Easy access to offramp and only minutes from the airport and local business shops. Will not disappoint!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
Bedford, Nova Scotia, Canada
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Future Inn Moncton is one of the best hotels I have been in. The staff upon check in (2am) was kind curtious and very helpfull. We have used this location before for a managers meeting and a Sales meeting. My stay this time was perfect. I stayed on the excutive floor the room was perfect right down to the chocolets placed on the bed. When i checked out the girls were friendly and very curtious. Service being a large part of my job it was refresing to see staff her were generaly happy to help you. i have made a recomadation to the owners and the regional manager of the company that this location be the hotel of choice weather its business or pleasuer.

Room Tip: Excutive rooms are very large, ell stocked with creature comforts. Also being on the top foor very q...
Edmundston, Canada
Reviewed November 18, 2012

I've been at the Future Inns in Moncton several time for business and pleasure and I have always been more that satistied.Planning a meeting with the staff is always a charm and nothing is too complicated for them.The meeting rooms are comfortable and the attendees always enjoyed their stay even if they sometime wish they were downtown. Personnally, I appreciate the quiet of the place to work or rest. wifi works everytime! Future Inns is my favorite place to stay in Moncton whether for business or pleasure. I'll be back for sure.
Irène

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends
Moncton, Canada
Reviewed November 16, 2012

Future Inn Moncton is a fantastic hotel!! All the staff we came accross durring are stay were super friendly. We had stayed in one of the executive suits on the top floor & it was perfect. it was super clean and it was huge! biggest bathroom I'v ever seen in a hotel. Also with our stay we had recieved a free breakfast at Mavericks, also very good service. We ordered our food & it was to our table in about 5minutes, and nice & hott. We will deffinetly be going back to the future inn's in the future.

Room Tip: Executive Suits are a super good deal for the room! Deffinetly worth it.
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed November 16, 2012

My husband and I, and Charlie who is our 4 lb dog, recently stayed in a suite, at the Future Inn.

Without hesitation, we will be back, to stay, when we head to New Brunswick again.

The staff was above excellent! They were attentive, and very kind. Good old fashioned good customer service, in this high tech day is rare, and the staff and management, represented the Inn gracefully.

Staying at the Future Inns Moncton Hotel & Conference Centre was a breath of fresh air, compared to the other hotels we’ve stayed in the past.

For us, because of the Inn is close to airport/shopping centers/restaurants and is very clean, quiet and the give genuine WONDERFUL customer service – my husband and I, without hesitation, have now, finally found, a hotel, we will stay at each time we are in town.

I sincerely believe, customer service is part of a person’s personality. You either have it – or you don’t. Future Inn’s team, certainly does, “have it!”

I read reviews before I book hotels and/or vacations. I sincerely believe this is the heartbeat of honesty when we hear about the experience from others. Review can make or break a decision. Not all those writing the review will see their experience through the same eyes but I do believe the general consensus is what the common demon.Without hesitation, our stay was refreshing and our pleasure to write this positive review on the Future Inns Moncton Hotel & Conference Centre.

Bathurst, Canada
Reviewed November 16, 2012

The food at the hotel restaurant is excellent you can even order lunch directly into your room if you don't feel like going down to eat. I would recommend the nachos !!! Miammm ...Very polite and friendly staff. Fast service from front desk if your missing something in your room. Big rooms, the only thing i was dissapointed about is that there is no pool !

Vero :)

Fredericton, Canada
Reviewed November 16, 2012

A friend and I came to Moncton for the annual World Wine Expo and brought my dog along with us this time. The service at check-in was amazing, the two staff who were working came out and greeted my dog (which he loved, of course) and helped us get settled. A treat bag was even left for my dog in our room! The room itself was very spacious with plenty of room to setup the dog's crate (he is a large greyhound who sleeps in an XL crate) while still leaving room for us to navigate and get ready, etc.

The staff were kind enough to call a taxi for us and even followed up with the company when they were late arriving. While the location is not directly downtown, I love this hotel for its proximity to the highway, the nearby shopping (Costco, Home Sense, etc) and Moxie's, which recently opened (5 minute walk to the hotel).

I will definitely stay here again on my next trip to Moncton!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends