“Great 1 night stay in town”

Four Points by Sheraton Moncton
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Moncton
Reviewed October 15, 2012

We only stayed in Moncton for 1 night as we wanted to make a visit to Hopewell Rocks before heading to PEI. The hotel provided all we needed and was great value, although free breakfast would have been nice. It was located close to a large mall with all the big name stores (Sears, Costco, Staples, etc.). Being repelled to shop at these places, we spent most of the night in the hotel room comfortably watching tv. The room overall was clean and spacious, and beds were adequate. There was free wifi but we found it to be slow in our room. We didn't wander around the hotel but found the lobby very bright and new. I'd consider staying here again if I were to make a quick stopover in Moncton the next time around.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple

Reviewed October 1, 2012

We wanted to share our 34th wedding anniversary in a special but very quiet and relaxing way, we basically just wanted a time out from it all. I would highly reccomend this hotel for anyone, I couldn't believe how clean the room was and very spacious with a king size bed. Maverick restaurant breakfast was the best, the waitress was exceptional. Looking forward to returning back soon.

Miahs

Room Tip: Anniversary deals are the best. Watch for them to save big .
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I stayed in room 407 last week. Executive level, supposedly much quieter and it was. Room was very spacious. King size bed. Seemed clean enough. I was in the hotel for one night as we my company was holding a conference in the hotel as well. I scoped out the gym the night before I planned to use it but when I got there just after 6 am, the treadmill and elliptical machine were already in use. Only one of these each? Seems like the gym was an afterhought, I am sorry to say. Breakfast was included in the room charge and that was very good.

Room Tip: The executive level is much nicer and this upgrade includes breakfast. Cost of upgrade is about $13...
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank pfppaul
Reviewed September 12, 2012

This is my second stay in a Future Inns and quite enjoyed myself. The hotel is very new and extremely clean. The rooms are very modern, comfortable and spacious. We got breakfast included with our stay for an additional fee, which was okay, but very basic; you're better off ordering off the menu. I would like to note that the elevator is very noisy and slow and I eventually started using the stairs. If only it had a pool it would be perfect. We upgraded to the "Executive Room" for a small fee just for the fun of it but I wouldn't recommend this unless you're there on business. All you get extra is a nice office chair and big desk, complimentary water bottle, small chocolates, a bath robe and a top floor view.

Room Tip: Don't get "Executive Room" unless you're away on business.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed September 5, 2012

When we first arrived we were pleasantly surprised at this hotel. The hotel screamed new, and good service was clearly a priority. However, once we got our room key, the good taste in our mouth turned sour. We were given room 225, and please let me warn you to never ever stay in a room at this place that ends in 25. As soon as we walked in the room all we could hear was this loud buzzing noise. Well, we were placed right beside the ice machine (which backed up on the room wall). Not being the complainers, we decided to try and ignore it and headed down for dinner at the restaurant in the hotel. Mavericks was overpriced, service was HORRIBLE and the food was yuck. Don't waste your money. As we returned back to our room, we used the TV to drown out the ice machine sound. Not wanting to repack and change rooms, we tried to deal with and sleep, but we finally realized that was a bad idea. My husband and I both got about 3 hours of sleep that night due to this machine being so loud. Why would they put anyone in this room when the hotel wasn't even full. Great way to start a vacation!
We will NOT be back.

Room Tip: Stay away from room 225, 325 or 425.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Very clean hotel with modern spotless rooms and very comfortable rooms. The shower is awesome and the bathroom is large. The big issue is hearing the elevator going up and down all night. Very annoying!

Room Tip: There is no pool. Ask to get away from elevators.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 22, 2012

We stay here every time we head to Moncton. Find the rooms very clean and comfortable...but it is not the quietest place to stay. We find the restaurant to be a bit pricey for the quality of food but it always seems busy. We will continue to stay here as it is close to a nice walking trail system and the main shopping area.

Room Tip: I would suggest getting a room as far away from the elevator, workout room and ice machine as possib...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family