“Just ok don't expect too much.”

Four Points by Sheraton Moncton
Ranked #2 of 30 Hotels in Moncton
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We just stayed for 5 nights and....it was just ok it was middle of the road value $670 for the stay. Room was clean but this morning when I got up I found someone's press on nail in my bed. Kinda made me think I slept in a bed that was not changed!!! The service was ok we really didn't have much need. My husband was there for a conference & I was just tagging along to spend time with him. They had a dinner to close the conference and I was able to attend as well $30 /person and it was not good we thought with a steak house on site we would have a stake option it was not a option it was chicken only and not really good chicken either. For $30 I expected something good. That was a great disappointment. We ended up trying to find something at the vending machine but not much there. No mini fridge to keep drinks or snacks. No microwave and that would have been great with such a long stay also we would have liked one bed and a second chair instead we had 2 beds with one chair. I think if there was absolutely no other place I would stay one night. 5 nights too many for what they offer oh yes no b'fast either. You don't see that often. : - ).

Room Tip: Stay away from the rooms near the elevators really noisy. Bring a cooler no mini fridge to keep sna...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Four Points by Sheraton Moncton

Reviewed August 10, 2012

Stayed here for one one night on our return trip home. Our favourite Moncton Hotel was full (the Hampton Inn nearby) so we started looking and the nearest hotel, the Future Inn, was available at a pretty good rate so we grabbed it to get off the road.

The Hotel has plusses and minuses but we would stay here again.

Minuses:
No pool.
Very slow elevators (kind of odd for a 4 story building).
No shears on the windows and the curtains were not the typical 'London blitz blackout curtains' one would expect in a hotel - they let a lot of light through in the morning.
The walls do not keep the sound out - I heard the alarm clock radio from the next room beeping through the wall. AC was noisy too.
No free breakfast - as expected when there is a restaurant in the building.
No fridge or microwave.

Pluses:
Very clean.
Very comfortable beds.
Large desk/horizontal work surface to put out bags.
They gave us, and we used, a 20% off coupon for the restaurant. We had to order a drink which wasn't a problem and we still saved money on the deal. The restaurant was little pricier than we would typically eat at but we were tired from the road, it was late and the food was quite good.
Lots of parking.
Convenient to the highway.
Great shower - lots of pressure and nice and high for us tall travellers.

They had a very good walk up rate, gave us a CAA discount, and we able to check in in less than 5 minutes, get our stuff into the room and get to the restaurant before it closed at 10:00.

We'll stay there again if we're looking for a night on the road but if we have our kids with us, we'll still try to get into the Hampton Inn up the road, just because of the pool and the free breakfast. If I was traveling by myself for business, I'd happily stay here at the Future Inn.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 29, 2012

Rooms were beautiful..nice new hotel ..comfy beds.. Friendly staff but the rooms were very noisy. Heard the people next to us for hours..TV across the hall.. People talking in the halls and walking by half the night. The walls seem to be missing insulation. We will not be returning.

Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 28, 2012 via mobile

Stayed here for 3 nights. Hotel staff was great! Clean rooms, comfy beds. It's a bit away from downtown Moncton, but that didn't matter to us. I would definetly stay with this chain again and highly recommend it.

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed July 16, 2012

This hotel is a nice relatively new property but is on the outskirts of Moncton. A good choice if you are wanting to be close to the highway but don't expect to be walking to other businesses or restaurants. There is a restaurant in the hotel but I did not try it.

As a chain property they look like they are doing everything right, and are keeping up with the Holiday or Hampton Inns. My only issue was the groaning sounds the elevators made. I was not immediately close to the elevators but they made a lot of noise. When I called down to the front desk I was told that once it got late, It would not be so loud as the elevator would rarely be used after say 11pm. It did finally quieten down but luckily I am a sound sleeper. This was a good property but stay as far away from the elevators as possible.

Room Tip: Stay as far from the elevators as possible.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Booked a 2 night stay at future inn Moncton in june . Rates were really good and included hot breakfast.
Upon arrival I was impressed that the hotel was just off the highway and had plenty of free parking. Check in was fast & friendly. Room was nice, clean. Bed was amazing( great sleep), huge tvs and the windows open which let's fresh air in.
Attended a 2 day workshop on site. Meeting room was a great size and bright!
In the evening I went shopping as stores are minutes away and less than 10 minutes from champlain mall. Spent way too much money!
service was slow for breakfast in their restaurant.
Cozy & quiet, great location and parking. Will be back.

• Stayed: June 2012
Reviewed July 13, 2012

Future inn is located just off the highway which is super convenient for travelers. Stayed here on our way to see Hopewell Rocks and Magnetic Hill. Lots of food locations just a short drive away. There is a restaurant here. No swimming pool. Very clean. Beds were very comfortable. My only complaints was that the air conditioning fan was very loud which made it difficult to sleep, but that being said the air conditioning works wonderfully! I could not find the ice machine and i searched the floor. Had just driven 17 hours and was too tired to keep looking! Would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2012