“Surprise delights!”

Add it.
Les Gourmandes Cheese Delicatessen & Chocolate
Ranked #6 of 7 Dessert in Moncton
Reviewed June 8, 2016

We stumbled into this place on our last day in Moncton. We were looking for some local cheese. Among the huge selection of imported cheeses, we found a few local New Brunswick cheeses. We were offered samples and ended up buying pieces of 2 of them. But the surprise find was the absolutely delicious locally made chocolates we found. I am still dreaming of the cinnamon truffle and the pink peppercorn truffle chocolates I ate!

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed January 20, 2015

This place doesn't really feel like a restaurant.. It's more like a place where you can catch a fast lunch, a sandwich or something, it's really good though. On the other hand, I was looking for my favorite cheese in the world (Compté) and I was not able to find it anywhere in Moncton (Farmer's market, sobeys...). However, I discovered that Les Gourmandes actually had this cheese and it's pretty good. They also had Mimolet cheese, which is excellent. If you love cheese, try their compté, it's awesome! My family and friends loved it as well. Thank you !! :)

Date of visit: December 2014