“Quality Chicken”

Mary Brown's Famous Chicken & Taters
Ranked #8 of 20 Quick Bites in Moncton
Reviewed February 27, 2019

Got some chicken for takeout from here for dinner. Excellent chicken, not greasy and both their taters (potato wedges) and fries are delicious. Good value, and quality ingredients, you can't go wrong.

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed November 3, 2018

I love the chicken. I read some of the other reviews and people saying it was sooo greasy. Well, they must have got a "bad batch" lol. I've been there may times and not once did I think how greasy the chicken is. The place is always clean and the staff are friendly.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed September 16, 2018

I've said it once and I'll say it again, Mary Brown's is superior to KFC. Less greasy, meatier chicken and their potato wedges are definitely better than KFC's fries. If you want chicken and fries then get Mary Brown's. This location was a good one with nice fast service.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 27, 2018

Always a favorite, we do not have one where we live so when in Moncton we always stop in, this particular location always seems to have great customer service as well which makes visiting that much better.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed February 2, 2018

I felt very welcomed upon entering this restaurant, the staff were friendly and pleasant, the store was very clean; the food was served hot and tasty...looking forward to my next visit!

Date of visit: February 2018