“Great Sandwich!”
Review of Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons
Ranked #10 of 20 Quick Bites in Moncton
Description: Located at 1812 Mountain Rd, Moncton, NB, Tim Hortons is the perfect place to go for great-tasting, freshly brewed coffee. Our coffee is made with 100% Arabica beans, sourced from the world's most renowned growing regions. We also offer specialty beverages including lattes, cappuccinos, espresso, iced and frozen coffee, hot chocolate and tea. You can also stop by for a quick snack or delicious meal, any time of day. If you are looking for a treat, try one of our delectable baked goods, including donuts, cookies, muffins, or Timbits, our signature bite sized donut holes. We also offer a range of soups and made-to-order sandwiches, grilled paninis and wraps. Our doors are always open, and we welcome you to stay and relax or grab a coffee on the go. So come on over to your local Moncton Tim Hortons and be welcomed with a smile.
Reviewed August 25, 2018

Stopping in on my way to the airport for a ham wrap. Lots of meat and fixings. Well worth the price.

Date of visit: June 2018

Reviewed July 23, 2018

This place serves all the usual Tim Horton stuff; the restaurant has been completely renovated and the establishment is clean. I don't like their food stuff but I love their coffee . This particular Tim is located in a busy area in Moncton but service is usually quite good.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 26, 2017

We don't have Tim Hortons down here where I live. So it's always a pleasure when we go to Canada to be able to stop at them.....and we stop at many. I am writing this review to say the customer service at this particular TH was excellent! They were so friendly, the two young gentleman behind the counter we very respectful (which you don't always find), my order was delivered in a timely manner and it was right.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed May 24, 2017

I rated it average, because as a Tim Hortons the ts a nice place with friendly staff. However I would seriously have issues with working with a place that basically misleads its Customers with fancy pictures on brightly coloured boards and presents them with something hardly fit for human consumption!
I ordered the Farmers Breakfast and this what I got! Not only does it not look like how it's pictured, if my Mom had of served that to my Farmer Dad they probably would have soon parted pathways! Like Tim Hortons and I. Sad! Pretty sure Tim Horton would feel the same! Really Sad!

Date of visit: May 2017
Reviewed March 3, 2017

Went this morning for 2 coffees and 2 wraps with two extra hashbrowns. After we ordered (always a hint of attitude in their voice while taking our order - Sorry if we're not sure what we want at the very second we pull up to the drive-thru machine), we drove up to the window. Took about 12 seconds, since the truck in front of us was already done and we were left as the only car in line. At the window I asked if there was sauce in the wraps, since I cant eat mayonnaise. Well....That apparently was a mistake on my part. I mean, we SHOULD know what's in every item in each menu of every restaurant, right? Breakfast wraps, or breakfast sandwiches rarely have sauce in them but I figured I would ask, just to be on the safe side.
Me: Is there any sauce in those wraps?
Cashier: Yeah. Chipotle.
Me: Could I have the one with sausage without sauce?
Cashier: So you DONT want sauce?
I start telling her that I dont want any sauce in mine but the one with bacon should have sauce...At this point she wasn't listening to me anymore, the workers were all complaining amongst each other. The cashier looked at her co-workers and said « SORRY GUYS, HE JUST TOLD ME NOW AT THE WINDOW ». She litteraly threw the debit machine on the counter and kinda walked away, came back.....Her co-worker, making the sandwiches, looked at us and went « IM GONNA NEED YOU TO PULL UP, YEAH, AS FAR AS YOU CAN, WE GOT OTHER CUSTOMERS ». I pulled up, we weren't impressed. We were mad but didn't even take the time and energy to argue or say anything - what would have been the point? They were clearly enraged since we asked for no sauce in my wrap. They came out, didn't say thank you or have a nice day. We went home, opened the bag, I wasn't surprised at the result. No sauce in both wraps, no extra hashbrowns.
Wont be going back. I'm past the point of being tired of being treated this way at certain restaurants in Moncton. This is far from ridiculous. Customers pay for employees salaries and should be served with respect. I dont expect to be treated like the next big thing or the queen of England but Dear God Almighty, this scenario is unacceptable. The sad part is that I'M not even exaggerating the story. I wish I was. Imagine, you want a breakfast and end up having a bunch of workers talk to you like that and be rude to you cause of something so stupid. They were all whining amongst one another, talking about us - IN OUR FACES! Nope, I'm done. There's other stations where we dont have to go through this.
Cook impatiently yells: IMMONNA NEED YOU TO PULL UP, YEAH, AS FAR AS YOU CAN ... kind of surreal and funny in an infuriating way.

Date of visit: March 2017
1  Thank Tim D
Corey Craig G, Manager at Tim Hortons, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2017

Hello Tim,

We are very sorry to hear this took place. Could you please provide us with your contact information so our Operations Manager can discuss this with you?

Thank you.