“Cheap and greasy”

Deluxe Fish & Chips Ltd
Ranked #110 of 301 Restaurants in Moncton
Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

We needed a quick stop for a take out meal near the tidal bore in Moncton and this worked. However...the batter on the fish and chips was not entirely cooked and was a bit too browned for my taste. Fish was moist though and we got tons of French fries. They are their equivalent of British chips. Would have liked fatter and more triangular potatoes.
Service was nice. Store basic.

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed July 28, 2018

I used to go to Deluxe years ago, so decided to take the family. The french fries are great, but the rest is sorta so so. My wife got a poutine and they did not use real cheese curds. Me and my son got a burger and it was good, but not great. My daughter got chicken nuggets and they were very expensive versus other fast food places. Overall a disappointment to a place I used to love to go to as a kid.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 21, 2018 via mobile

We came here today as a family. my daughter had a cheeseburger kids meal, son had chicken nuggets kids meal, fiance had the buster burger and I had the cheeseburger. fiance and had our fries made into poutine. the food was okay but I was shocked at the price. $51.00 for the 4 of us to eat was a bit pricey in my eyes!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed April 21, 2018 via mobile

Any day at Deluxe is a good day, English style fish and chips is my favorite only fish that I like. Only issue was my wife wanted her favourite clams so no extra fish for me lol.
Always ask for golden fries and the cook always does a good job.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 18, 2018 via mobile

I came to this exact place 9 years ago, and came here again today (march 2018) and food was as good as I remember. However, it doesn't come cheap. A Chicken poutine (which is very small) and a bottle of apple juice cost me almost 14 bucks. Back home, there' a restaurant I often go to, and for roughly the same price, the poutine is at least 2 and half times bigger. So the reason I removed a bubble was because of the price only. Food quality and staff were perfect.

Date of visit: March 2018