“Not Overly Impressed”
Review of Dixie Lee

Dixie Lee
Ranked #107 of 303 Restaurants in Moncton
Reviewed November 14, 2016

As we were traveling we had noticed the Dixie Lee signs and decided to try them. We both ordered the seafood platter and must admit there were lots of scallops and shrimp that were pretty good. The fish however was a bit greasy and too salty. To top it off the bun had been placed in the bottom of the carton and squished flat. Since we were eating in, this did not need to happen.Considering the price of shrimp and scallops perhaps the price of $13 was okay but we sure could have had a better meal for the same price elsewhere.

Date of visit: September 2016
1  Thank travellover795943

Reviewed June 9, 2016

They have the best gravy for poutine. Can never go wrong by having a fried chicken combo and upgrade for a poutine! They also have the best macaroni salad you can ever find as well as coleslaw.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed May 9, 2016

I went on Good Friday. Since I dont eat meat on this day (as a tradition) I ordered the fish and chips. I had a two for one coupon... I brought that small buffet home and feasted. It was fresh and tasted great. Couldnt finish all the fries but thats alright, I ate all the fish. Its not expensive and tastes great!

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed November 16, 2015

Friendly staff but what draws people is the best chicken in Canada. Would recommend it anyone who is tired of the greasy tasteless chicken server at the other more famous restaurant.

Date of visit: September 2015
Reviewed September 27, 2015

I had been looking for a good place to have chicken, that wasen't dry like KFC. great place for chicken, and decent price. 2 snacks for 1 on thursday are always great deal if your looking for lunch for two. the place seem's to be a little run down and could use a makeover, but the food and service makes up or that

Date of visit: September 2015