“Quick pizza in a pinch. ”
Review of Domino's Pizza

Domino's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 20 Quick Bites in Moncton
Reviewed October 29, 2018 via mobile

Open late. Picked up a couple pizzas after an event at 2:30 am. Felt pretty lucky they were still open. Pizzas made fresh and ready in about 10 minutes. Friendly staff.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed October 23, 2018

it's hard for a celiac to eat out, especially if they also cannot have soy or dairy products. I greatly appreciate the chance to eat something like a pizza again but it's the same problem at every pizza joint. even if they have gluten-free crust available, they don't have a dairy free cheese option. prohibitively expensive though when you factor in the gluten-free charge. even so I maybe would go back once in a while if there was a dairy-free soy-free cheese option. as it stands now though, not worth the high price.

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

Had their chicken alfredo pizza today! It was delicious!! I am always very happy with their take out delivery!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed January 25, 2018

Their tracking system is just fantastic. You can follow all the steps from order placed, to prep, to bake, to quality check, to ready for pickup. It even shows the exact time the pizza is placed in the oven. So you know exactly when to leave to go pick it up or approximately when it will be delivered to your house. That being said, we were disappointed with the quality and taste at 6/10. The donair pizza was mostly sauce with very little meat. The steak pizza was slightly better. Will not be going there again.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 27, 2016

We've always enjoyed Dominoe's and have regularly ordered in the past but I doubt this will continue. We placed an order for around $98 dollars online and used my husband's visa to pay online and placed it in a friend's name who would be picking it up for us. The supervisor called us to say where it was a "rather expensive order they'd need to verify the Visa at pick-up" I explained that would be fine and that my husband would be there. Half an hour after placing the order my husband arrived to pick it up but they had cancelled our order due to a misunderstanding and upon speaking to the store it became clear the manager had decided to cancel it saying "cancel it, and if they show up then we'll make it." I would have expected a call saying we're going to be cancelling your order etc and further communication but there was none. Very disappointing when you're looking forward to pizza.

Date of visit: November 2016