“Hungry after a long trip.”
Review of The Bent Spoon - CLOSED

The Bent Spoon
Cuisines: Canadian
Dining options: Dinner
Description: The mission will be to exceed the customers’ expectations in every sense by providing ambiance for every sensory perception. The restaurant will appeal to the customers’ five senses through hearing ambient music, seeing a fresh modern setting filled with other patrons enjoying their food, smelling a blend of aromas wafting throughout the restaurant, feeling the comfort level provided by the fine dining atmosphere, tasting high quality world style cuisine prepared by qualified executive chefs.
Reviewed October 17, 2013

I went to this restaurant after travelling from hamilton ontario with my family and we had a wonderful breakfast, and found the restaurant to be clean and modern, the staff was very friendly and welcoming. I would definitly recommend this restaurant to evrybody I know, and i would definitly go back again sometime. Good work team.

There are newer reviews for The Bent Spoon

Reviewed October 16, 2013

I ordered some takeout and walked next door on a very nice, warm day...The food was cold, the top bun for the Parma Burger was "just taken out of the fridge" cold, the bottom bun was warmer but only cause the chicken placed on top was lukewarm. I had the homemade chips that were cold, tasteless and burnt or most likely, deep fried earlier in the day, set aside and rewarmed in the fryer when I ordered them. I've worked in the restaurant business for many years and have seen this done many times; I'm sure that's what happened today! Beware!

Reviewed October 10, 2013

This is a yummy little place. Many gluten free options, VERY friendly staff. Their fish cakes are AMAZING. I'll be back for sure.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I decided to try this place out for lunch a few weeks back and I was really pleased with my experience. Simple, friendly and good are the words that come to mind. I actually go for lunch there now 3 to 4 days a week. The soups are always home made and a real treat every day. Give it a try for lunch and have a soup as your side. You won't regret it! I will soon try the place for dinner.

Reviewed October 1, 2013

If you enjoy eating good food, in a clean restaurant served by friendly people, then I suggest The Bent Spoon for you. I was welcomed, by friendly and courteous staff. I had the Chicken Mushroom Chicken, I chose the side of chips. My meal came quickly, and was delicious. The atmosphere is relaxing and inviting. They really do treat you like you're family. I would recommend The Bent Spoon to anyone.