“I love this little place!”
Review of Jitter Bean Cafe

Jitter Bean Cafe
Ranked #81 of 268 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Sushi, Korean
New Brunswick, Canada
“I love this little place!”
Reviewed August 13, 2014

I eat here about once every 4-6 weeks. It has great service. The food is delicious! The atmosphere is quaint. I love to eat here!

• Visited August 2014
1 Thank RJF549

Moncton, Canada
“Could not get service”
Reviewed May 31, 2014

I am sure the products served at this establishment are wonderful, however I have never been able to get service here. I have only been twice and both times waited more then 10 minutes to be served while the counter staff chatted with another customer. I am all for friendly but I can not wait that long for a coffee. I went down the road to a chain coffee shop where I was served promptly. I really want to give this place a chance, hopefully in the future.

Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“wonderful”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

such a wonderful place- service and food were excellent! We had a wonderful lunch which was served quickly and so beautifully arranged. We did not order drinks however the hostess brought us water without us having to ask- so nice and thoughtful. The menu is wonderful with lots of tastey choices to intice you.

Visited April 2014
Moncton, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Awesome! Very friendly.”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

This place had opened up 2 years ago, but had recently underwent new ownership.
Before I don't think they were open late, which is why I hadn't had the chance to go, but we were passing by one day and noticed they were so we decided to check it out.
I was hungry, so I looked over the menu & they had homemade soups, sandwiches and Korean food! On top of all the baked goodies they have in view up front.
I ended up getting a turkey bacon panini, a bowl of soup, which also came with a salad that had a homemade dressing.
You could tell the soup was fresh, a lentil soup, and that nothing was frozen.
Everything they make is homemade, as far as I know.
I have returned a few times and loved it more each time!
There's a few more items on the menu that I want to go back and try, and or have again.

The service is awesome.
The people who own this place and very friendly.

• Visited June 2013