“quaint, warm spot”

An's Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 272 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: European, French, Italian, Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Pasta,Pizza,Sandwich,Pork Rib,Cream of soups,Vegetables soup, Special Stew,Bibimbap Korean Dish,Salad, Beer & Wine, Dessert,Coffee & Tea
Reviewed December 13, 2013

I've been here twice in the last week or so. Good service and good food in a warm environment. Definitely worth a look if you haven't been in.
The owners are hands on (I greatly appreciate hands on owners).

4  Thank Glen W

Reviewed December 5, 2013

This is a unique little restaurant, and not to be missed. The variety of different dishes is ideal if you are a couple (or party) who want different things to eat.

Our first trip there my wife wanted something familiar, hearty, and comforting, while I was interested in trying their Korean fare. Both were great! My wife had "seafood pasta" (can't remember exact dish name) and loved it. The sauce was rich, but thin, and packed with flavour but somehow didn't overwhelm. It was excellent tasting. I had the bulgoggi with rice, which was also excellent. It wasn't the best I've ever had, but it hit all the right notes and I've ordered it again since. The kimchi was excellent, much better than I have had elsewhere as it wasn't soggy at all, everything still had a bit of crunch left, and just the right amount of heat.

Our second trip we both had Bibimbap, mostly because my wife tried my Bulgoggi the first trip and she wanted to go Korean this time. She had the regular Bibimbap /w bulgoggi beef, and I had the spicy bibimbap /w bulgoggi beef and a fried egg on top. Once again it was delicious! The food is fast and fresh and you can tell it is all from scratch.

Final note: The service is outstanding, and the hostess/waitress is a gem. I think she may be one of the owners, actually. These people, herself and chef, understand the styles of cuisine they are offering and execute them perfectly. They also have a great handle on service, but are also very warm. As I said in the title, it is a great spot with a great mix of food options.

7  Thank Nicholas H
Reviewed November 24, 2013

A mix of classic French, some Italian and Korean. An eclectic mix, but each seems to be true to what they are supposed to be. I had vegetable lasagna (a double portion really)- very tasty, friends had same and Vongole spaghetti. We all loved it. The desserts are quite the treat. Whoever makes them knows cake making! We had three different ones. All were fabulous. My favourite is the raspberry one- it's dangerously good! I highly recommend this place for real, good food, in addition to knowledgeable and attentive staff.

4  Thank pommeCanada
Reviewed October 22, 2013

Very nice eclectic restaurant- a mixture of several cuisines. Very attentive services and all of the itemds are home made. This may limit the selection, the the taste is great. I had the bouillabaisse followed with an oatmeal cookie. Very filling and tasty. I'd return again.

Reviewed October 17, 2013

Good food, great atmosphere. The owners definitely know what they are doing. I had the spicy bibimbap and my wife had the regular. The Kim-chi was very tasty. Service was top notch! Our experience was very enjoyable. Thank you! ( we will be going back )

2  Thank SirCaleb