“Great Taste !”

An's Restaurant
Ranked #23 of 272 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: European, French, Italian, Canadian
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Pasta,Pizza,Sandwich,Pork Rib,Cream of soups,Vegetables soup, Special Stew,Bibimbap Korean Dish,Salad, Beer & Wine, Dessert,Coffee & Tea
Reviewed September 2, 2013

I've been there twice , always great taste , soups are the best in town ! Greatly recommended when you have the time to enjoy every bite of your food .

24  Thank Lethania

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Went there recently
Had the bibimbap and the bulgogi
Both very good and very good taste
Service was ok
Decor was somewhat confusing (French/asian, etc) as well as the menu (should be divided by country of origin instead in my opinion)

3  Thank Bee911
Reviewed August 9, 2013

Italian, Korean and French?

Had lunch here before heading off to the Moncton airport.

My wife had the seafood pasta in tomato sauce.
Mother-in-Law had the clam pasta with garlic cream sauce.
Both were spaghetti.

Both were very happy with their meals.

Father-in-Law had the beef stroganoff.
He found the dish tasty; he opted for the noodles and not the rice.
The noodles were spaghetti instead of the expected broad noodles.

The above were accompanied with some white bread that was fairly dense and not baked that day.
Also served were some house pickles – more salt than vinegar, tasty.

I tried the Bulgogi with white rice on the side. Noodles were given as an option as well.
Mine was accompanied with some mild house Kimchi, no heat to it, but refreshing.

Service was pleasant.

My wife and I shared a mocha cake that was light and tasty.
My wife’s white chocolate raspberry latte was very nice.

2  Thank Ken T
Reviewed August 6, 2013

I have never been to a café where there was as much attention to detail in customer service! I was greeted with a smile upon walking in, and they were more than welcoming to the group of ladies we had for a Saturday afternoon. The Raspberry Chocolate Latte was awesome and the raspberry mousse cake was to die for! Great atmostphere- great customer service! I will definitely be trying this place out for dinner! :)

3  Thank monctonfoodie
Reviewed August 3, 2013

I was looking at reviews online and this place sounded interesting. A Korean owned place that served both Korean AND Western cuisine? I have to try it! We were not disappointed.

First of all. Service was excellent. The waitress/owner was very attentive to detail. My 2 year old was given free juice in a cup with straw and lid. She was also given a cookie at the end of the meal. These extras were very nice! She was very nice and we enjoyed chatting with her. Apparently her husband used to work in 5* hotels in Korea and they decided to come to Canada, which explains why there is both Korean and Western cuisine.

Decor is unique. I think the owners must have painted the walls themselves. The restaurant itself is also very clean, including the bathrooms.

We had bulgogi and seafood spaghetti. The spaghetti was excellent and the cream/garlic sauce was so buttery and yummy! The spaghetti was done to perfection and not soggy. The bulgogi was a bit interesting. It was done a little different than what we normally have in Toronto as they used little cut up beef strips vs. thin slices. I think the rice was a little too moist. We were given side dishes of pickled cucumber and kimchi to go with the bulgogi. The western food was definitely "better" if I had to pick, but the bulgogi wasn't bad, just different.

It was very quiet when we visited on a Sunday night. I think maybe the location is in a sorta "quiet/dead" area of Mountain Road? It's definitely worth visiting for a try! I think the restaurant has great potential! I wish the owners all the best in their business!

6  Thank mintchoco