Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Moncton
$108
$116
Residence Inn
  • Breakfast included
Rodd Moncton Hotel(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$89
$92
Auberge Wild Rose Inn(Moncton)(Great Value!)
$85
$130
$99
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
All reviewsclose to the airportstayed herepark and flyfree shuttleairport hotelfree popcornshuttle servicepool and water slidesitting areasausagevery clean hotelyogurtbreakfast barexcellent hotelwalk in showernext morningbeds were comfortable
Reviewed August 25, 2013

This is a new hotel, and offers everything that you would expect of a new hotel. Staff was welcoming, beds were comfortable and the hot breakfast was a full selection of scrambled eggs, sausage, waffles with strawberries and whipped cream ...

Fitness room was on the small side and the pool area had a slide for the kids. No hot tub for the adults though.

Don't trust your GPS to find the hotel based on the address - the street name had been changed to Marriott Drive from Norwind. One recommendation to the hotel is for them to get some recycling baskets in the rooms - they only had ones for general waste. Definitely recommend and would stay again when in the area.

Room Tip: All rooms are new and traffic at front of hotel did not bother us.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank BlueJayJohn
Monique B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Moncton, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for writing this review on our hotel. I am very glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay. We will certainly look at getting recyclable bins for the rooms and thank you for that suggestion.

We hope you will be coming to stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed August 22, 2013

Stayed one night after picking up rental car from airport 5 to 10 min drive. Requested top floor quiet room. Received top floor but faced front of hotel I guess rooms at back full. Being a light sleeper always worry about noise. I wear earplugs and was able to sleep very well. The bed was the best bed I slept in the entire trip. The room was very clean and the breakfast was fine. The rate was less than HI. Could not find any faults and I am picky.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Hello,

Thank you for writing this great review on our hotel. I agree the beds are some of the most comfortable beds around. I am glad you had a great night's sleep. I hope you will be coming back to stay with us again very soon.

Reviewed August 21, 2013

I flew into Moncton on August 9th and met up with family who were driving in from Vermont. We went to a wedding and then rented a cottage on the ocean for five days. I then flew out of Moncton on August 17th. Both coming and going we all stayed at this hotel.
I really appreciated the fact that they had a shuttle service from the Airport, I used it both coming in and leaving.
Our rooms were immaculate and staff couldn't have been any friendlier. As one review stated, you could smell the newness.
Breakfast was typical of most Marriott's, from fresh waffles to various cereals, bagels, eggs, fresh fruit, yogurt, etc. There was something for everyone's taste, even the coffee was good.
As for not having a good restaurant near by that is not true. The shuttle driver recommend Bistro 33 and it was one of the best meals and service we had the entire trip. The Bistro 33 wasn't more than a few minutes away by car.
My only complaint was on the morning of the 17th. The chlorine smell in the pool area was very strong and was burning my eyes. Having a pool myself I know this can be the case if the pool was just cleaned.
All in all, we had a very pleasant stay both times and I would highly recommend the Fairfield.

Room Tip: We all four different rooms with both stays, first facing the front and the second the rear of the hotel. To be honest I never even opened the drapes to look out...all I know for sure was that it was very quiet.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank knmebh

Hello,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this great review on our hotel. We are very happy to hear that you had a great experience. Our staff is working very hard to make sure every stay is great. I agree with you Bistro 33 is a very short drive less than a few minutes away and it's a great restaurant.
We are sorry the pool smelled of chlorine and you are correct in assuming it had just been cleaned.

We hope you will be returning to our hotel again with your family,

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Stayed here for one night while on vacation. Hotel was relatively new as the road did not appear in my GPS map (google maps found it) so understandably everything in the hotel was clean and modern, with no issues during my stay. Breakfast was also included which I appreciated, but probably more useful to those travelling with kids. The only inconvenience was that there were no restaurants close by at the time of review. I drove so this wasn't an issue and it was a short drive to downtown Moncton (~10 min, 1 highway exit).

Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Daniel C
Monique B, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Moncton, responded to this reviewResponded August 19, 2013

Hello,

Thank you for the great review. We are glad Google maps was able to help you out. Our street name was changed just recently to go with our great property. It seems very fitting to be on Marriott Drive. You are correct there are a few restaurants within just a few minutes drive from us.
Our breakfast is great and I agree great for families as it is included with your stay as well as parking and internet.

We hope you will be visiting again soon.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

I recently stayed at the new Marriott in Moncton and was very pleased. The hotel is tastefully decorated, bright and modern. The rooms were cozy, and the beds phenomenal! My friends and I enjoyed the breakfast conveniently located just inside the lobby. The staff were pleasant and helpful.

I did not get to enjoy the pool or weight room as I did not pack appropriately, but look forward to it on our next trip.

Overall an excellent experience.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank missmae2013

Hello,

Thank you so much for the great review. We are please that you enjoyed our breakfast. Our kitchen staff will be very pleased to hear that. I agree our beds our very comfortable.
Make sure to bring your swimsuit next time you come stay with us so you can enjoy our pool and slide.

Hope to see you returning soon.