“Quality food downtown”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Takeout
Toronto, Canada
“Quality food downtown”
Reviewed February 18, 2014

I work downtown and I find it hard to buy good, nutritious food to go. Wrapsters offers lots of original, tasty, and quick meals. I usually get the Mediterranean veggie wrap or the falafel but I have heard good things about other wraps like the donair. The staff are all very nice and make everything from scratch. If you're looking to grab a quick bite in downtown Moncton but want something more interesting than subway, this place is your best bet.

• Visited February 2014
3 Thank Christine L

Moncton, Canada
“Lost us”
Reviewed February 17, 2014

Wrapsters opened a second location on Weldon Street, Moncton.
Coworkers & I tried it Summer 2013. Wraps were delicious. So excited to have a place nearby to get a decent lunch.
But then, one afternoon a co-worker & I decided to walk over to get a coffee, as the coffee is decent too. Was 2pm. Open sign was lit up. Went in, no-one came to the counter. Rang the bell. No-one. Rang again....finally a young man came running out, said they were closed. We told him his Open sign was still lit and we just wanted coffee if it was not too late. He said he worked for the restaurant next to Wrapsters (so why he was there??) but sure he'd get us coffee. Now the coffee is NOT cheap. We paid him, left with our coffee, which we dumped out when we got to work. Was terrible.
And none of us have been back.

Only takes one bad experience. There are a lot of options in Moncton.

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Lori C
Saint John, New Brunswick, Canada
“Wrap Heaven”
Reviewed November 27, 2013

Delicious! Best wrap ever. We made a special trip downtown just to try because reviews were so good. We weren't disappointed. Maple curry meets Caesar Salad was a great idea!! Great customer service. I am craving another trip to Moncton just so I can have this wrap again. My boyfriend got the roast beef and his was very good too!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Carla D
Oxford, Canada
“Best wrap we ever had”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

We visited our daughter in Moncton and she suggested to go there and we just loved it. Best wrap we ever had. We will go there again as soon as we are in Moncton

• Visited July 2013
Moncton, Canada
“Delicious food! Downtown Moncton needed a place like this”
Reviewed July 15, 2013

After getting off a shift at work late Saturday evening a co-worker recommended Wrapsters to me since I did not want the usual late night downtown options of greasy pizza or burgers. From the moment I stepped in the door to when I left the experience was excellent. The customer service is fantastic and the food is even better. All the ingredients are fresh and sauces are made from scratch. You have to try the roast beef, you will not regret it!

• Visited July 2013