“Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery
Reviewed April 28, 2014 via mobile

The best in town. I dont like pizza like greco delissio pizza hut but i LOVE Zios. Its just so tasty and fresh. Plus if zio is in a good mood and not busy he might have a chat with you while tasting a free canoli. I am fully faithfull to their pizza.

Reviewed March 24, 2014

Found this restaurant on Trip Advisor and tried it based on all the excellent reviews. Our party of 7 were majorily disappointed. I rated it average only because I felt the Excellent, fast service and good prices counter balanced the actual product. Here's the problem for us: THE SAUCE IS SWEET. It bothered all but 1 of us. The crust was good and the toppings were generous. I wish they offered 2 sauce choices.

Reviewed December 4, 2013

Having heard about this place from friends and now Tripadvisor I decided to try Zio's while staying in Moncton on business to see what the fuss is about. I consider myself a serious pizza hound literally trying pizza in almost every single location I have stayed in the past 30 years. With that said, I ordered one for delivery to my hotel and it was delivered to the door in approx 20 mins, That in itself was amazing. After tasting it I must admit this pizza is one of the best pizzas I have ever tasted. The crust was bubbly, crisp and excellent with the garlic parmesan added to the outside rim. Toppings were very fresh with perfect seasonings, plenty of cheese and the sauce was very flavorful. The only criticism I have is that the sauce is just a tad too sweet. A little less sugar and it would have been #1 or 2 on my list of great pizzas. If you are in Moncton, forget about the Dominos and Papa John chains and go local with Zio's. It is the best pizza I have ever eaten in New Brunswick let alone Moncton. Definately my pizza of choice when visiting Moncton in the future.

1  Thank chrisandlesley03
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We were told by the locals that this place has the best pizza in town. It was great. cooked properly with fresh toppings and just enough grease. Yum yum!

Reviewed September 30, 2013

My boyfriend and I were visiting Moncton over the weekend from Halifax. We ordered the donair pizza, it was a little different from what we were used to. A hint of sweeter pizza sauce, pepperoni and donair meat, tomatoes, onions, thin crust however the donair sauce was on the pizza, normally how we experienced it, the sauce is cold and it is served on the side. We both agreed this pizza was the best pizza we had, we tried pizzas in PEI, Nova Scotia and New Brunswick, so far, this is the best. The service was quick but not overly friendly . Would I go back?….. Absolutley! Give it a try you will not be disappointed 

1  Thank M P