“Almost felt like I was home”
Review of East Side Mario's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
East Side Mario's
Ranked #93 of 272 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Hey Budda Boom Budda Bing! We are the Home of All-You-Can-Eat soup or salad and garlic home loaf and offer delicious Italian meals at great value. At East Side Mario’s your family is our family and we are committed to deliver Amore in everything we do!
Reviewed April 6, 2013

I treated my cousin to dinner for his birthday when visiting Moncton, his choice of restaurant. This New York City decor and style eatery didn't disappoint. Being a visitor from NY, i wasn't sure if a few pics would matter when the food arrived, the food and service were excellent. In Moncton and looking for some good Italian food, try this place.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

Love that restaurant, the food is all good. Love the bread and fresh salad or soup before the meal. When you eat out, you are always hungry when you sit at the table. it help while you wait for your main meal, besides, it is really good. However, sometimes they are a little short on waitresses. Last time we were there, we had to go pick up our salad at the salad bar ourselves. We were time limited and very hungry, so we just went to the salad bar and ask if we could have it right away and they gave it to us!

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I love eating at East Side. By contrast, my husband will not eat there, so if I go here it's with the girls.

I love the baked penne bolognese. I always get extra sauce, because it needs it. Except when "Steve" is working: he is a very good chef, and the food is measurably better when he is in the kitchen ( honest, and I have never met him, so no personal bias here).

The salad and garlic bread is always delicious. And the servers are not shy to bring you more if you want.

My one complaint is that they changed their lasagna recipe, and a dish I onced loved I now detest. I hope they leave my penne alone!

Worth a try, easy on the budget. I will be back, but only on girl's night!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Okay to visit once in a while, but very noisy. Usually takes a while to get seated. There are times we didn't wait. Love the idea of the bread and salad before the meal. Will go again.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Great place for a dinner and a movie, The atmospher is great and the food has always been good, No complaints and I have eaten here several times. Close to shopping plaza's