“Fun night out!”

Osaka Hibachi Restaurant & Sake Bar
Ranked #12 of 304 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Classy Japanese & Korean Cuisine, and specialized in Teppan-Yaki Grills Freshest ingredients and the best 'Hibachi' Grills in town!!
Reviewed May 9, 2019

A group of us dined here prior to a concert last week. The restaurant is large, bright and clean. Our serve was friendly, knowledgeable and easily answered all of our questions. A large menu made ordering a bit difficult as so many things looked great. Our group had a mixture of Japanese and Korean dishes. I had a bento box and my wife had one of the stone bowl dishes, others in the group had specialty rolls or stir fries. Everyone was happy. The prices might seem a bit high when compared to other Japanese/ Korean places but each meal was substantial with most of us taking some for later. Most dishes could have been shared between two people if apps had been ordered as well. We will be back to try some of the other dishes soon.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed May 7, 2019 via mobile

Went there with my family (my daughter is 9). That is her favorite restaurant in Moncton. We tried two type of gyoza, some sushis, the kids bento box with terryaki chicken, some noddles and the beef bulgogi. Everything was delicious!!!!! They make a curly potato for the kids bento box that is a hit !!!! Service and food is verry good.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 29, 2019

I've been to Osaka many times and have always been impressed by the quality of the food. The atmosphere is super modern, clean and inviting. The drinks are wonderful, aswell. This trip I had shrimp tempura as a main with spring rolls and deep fried ice cream. This is my favorite tempura place and one of the things I miss most about Moncton.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed March 31, 2019

We were 4 couples out for a special occasion ... we all had a great time .. the chef was so entertaining .. no dull moment ... oh.. did i mention the food is fantastic ... loved it

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 11, 2019

Called my order in and by the time I arrive it was ready.
The veggies were fresh, the meals were delicious and hot.
The meals were in their own containers and the packaging was easy to carry.
Quantity v. price was good...
I'd do take out again...

Date of visit: February 2019