“3 Courses of Excellence”

Osaka Hibachi Restaurant & Sake Bar
Ranked #12 of 303 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Classy Japanese & Korean Cuisine, and specialized in Teppan-Yaki Grills Freshest ingredients and the best 'Hibachi' Grills in town!!
Reviewed April 29, 2019

I've been to Osaka many times and have always been impressed by the quality of the food. The atmosphere is super modern, clean and inviting. The drinks are wonderful, aswell. This trip I had shrimp tempura as a main with spring rolls and deep fried ice cream. This is my favorite tempura place and one of the things I miss most about Moncton.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed March 31, 2019

We were 4 couples out for a special occasion ... we all had a great time .. the chef was so entertaining .. no dull moment ... oh.. did i mention the food is fantastic ... loved it

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed March 11, 2019

Called my order in and by the time I arrive it was ready.
The veggies were fresh, the meals were delicious and hot.
The meals were in their own containers and the packaging was easy to carry.
Quantity v. price was good...
I'd do take out again...

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

So, I went with some girls for a girls night out...the show was nothing special what so ever. They throw food at you and want you to catch it with your mouth... they also squirt sake in your mouth and it splashes everywhere. I found it to be pretty dumb to be honest. My meal was rice, veggies and chicken and it was 35$. I could of made this meal at home for much cheaper and no stupid show or food being thrown around.
The guy doing the show had no talent what so ever... he was just banging and clanging his spatulas on the grill and trying to be funny. Yikes.

Date of visit: March 2019
3  Thank mimimimi86
Reviewed January 31, 2019

You are greeted at the entrance in Japanese by the chefs behind the counter. This place is huge and usually has seating for most arrivals. There are private rooms for meetings too. Very clean and the service is helpful. The food presentation is beautiful and delicious. We are so lucky to have this quality in Moncton. Go with a group or with your partner it will be an experience to remember.

Date of visit: April 2018