“Loved this place!”

Osaka Hibachi Restaurant & Sake Bar
Ranked #14 of 278 Restaurants in Moncton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Classy Japanese & Korean Cuisine, and specialized in Teppan-Yaki Grills Freshest ingredients and the best 'Hibachi' Grills in town!!
Reviewed September 16, 2012

This restaurant has got everything right! Wonderful decor, exceptional service and top class food. As another reviewer said, you could be in any major city or even Japan having the same experience, but you would be paying a lot more for it! We had teppanyaki as a family celebration and I can't wait to go again.

Reviewed September 12, 2012

Since the restaurant opened this summer, I've dined on both sides; the sushi restaurant and the grill. The teppanyaki grill was a lot of fun, I went for my birthday and had the calamari. The chef who prepared everything in front of us was very entertaining and friendly, joking around with everyone and bringing me a free piece of cake after our food was done. I think it would be best to make reservations for this side but the sushi bar is large and can accommodate walk ins. I went out for sushi with a friend and enjoyed my kamikaze roll so much, I ordered a second one after the meal to bring home to my boyfriend! The staff is friendly and very efficient and the place is beautiful. There are also very good drinks from the bar. Check it out!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

Thought I was in a restaurant in Toronto or Vancouver. Beautiful place, the real thing. We have been to teppanyaki before in Rome, Calgary, Toronto and this place measure up. Two sides to the restaurant, teppanyaki where you sit around a huge stainless steel flattop and watch the chef in action. Very entertaining and a great place to take company. The food was delicious. The other side is a restaurant serving Japanese and some Korean food. Osaka Hibachi roll was exquisite. Best roll I've ever had. Highly recommend this restaurant if you like Asian food.

2  Thank gnishikawa
Reviewed August 27, 2012

My wife and I met several friends for supper.
We were entertained as the cef prepared our individual meals in front of us.
The food was exceptional and reasonably priced.
This restaurant is new to Moncton since our last vist but we hope that it will be there for our next.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

I can only speak for the Tepanyaki section (have not tried the sushi). Although the restaurant is very nice and the staff very welcoming, the food is what I would qualify as average to good (and certainly not excellent). We were 8 diners, and most would agree with this assessment. What is even more shocking are the prices. I don't know how such average food can command such high prices. Maybe it's because it's new and people in Moncton are ready to pay those prices. Not sure. But I know that you can get much better for much cheaper in any large Canadian city. That being said, I have heard that the sushi is worth trying.

2  Thank yqmflyer