This hotel is a little difficult to get to because if you miss your turn off, you may have to travel for miles before you can swing around. It's just off a very busy expressway so make sure you read your map before heading there. The hotel is a typical Best Western. Very clean and very top notch. The staff were quite freindly and spoke both english and french. The hotel is located a block away from a mall but the traffic is quite heavy so I suggest walking. The free continental breakfast was again typical with the regular muffins, toast, cereals and coffee. It was kind of crowded in the dinning room and we had to line up for about five minutes for our free muffin and coffee. Worth it if you have a big family to feed but if you are alone or a couple I suggest the Tim Hortons just down the street!
All in all I would stay in this hotel again and recommend it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Built in 2003 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Best Western, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Best Western Plus Moncton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Plus Moncton Hotel Moncton
- Best Western Moncton
- Moncton Best Western
- Best Western Plus Moncton New Brunswick