“Yum!!”

Cuisines: Japanese
Dieppe, Canada
“Yum!!”
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Best sushi ever! I'm not even kidding. I'm a sushi girl. I love it. I can't go a week without it. I've had sushi in every major city I've visited (including New York City, Toronto and Calgary)... And the sushi from The Sushi Bar in Dolma Food is my all time favorite. I will eat sushi elsewhere if I have to, like when my friends pick another restaurant (bummer!). But whenever I can have it my way, I chose this place.

I think someone should invite the guy from the show "Diners, Drive-ins, and Dives" to try the sushi here... seriously.

• Visited October 2013

Moncton, Canada
“By far the best sushi in greater moncton!”
Reviewed October 17, 2013

Jeremie is a culinary genius he has reinvented sushi in my humble opinion. A fusion of tastes await you palate and you won't be disapointed! I have yet to try something I don't like on that menu and my favorite is the ''hot hot heat'' a spicy version of some makis that is sure to impress any sushi lover that can handle a bit of heat.
this place is a must!

• Visited October 2013
St. Albert, Canada
“Best tasting sushi I have ever had!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

I visited The Sushi bar a few days ago and what an experience! I sat down at the sushi bar and was greeted right away by the chef. I wanted something different so I asked him to make whatever he liked for $30. I was treated to 4 plates of different Japanese foods. What a treat. I recommend this place to the experienced sushi lover and the less experienced. I know sushi can be intimidating but the chef can walk you threw everything!

• Visited August 2013
New Brunswick
“Best in Town”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I have eaten sushi all over North America, including Boston, Halifax, Miami, Quebec, Edmonton, and even the Japanese Pavillion in Epcot. This place tops them all. Quality ingredients made with care and artistry, cutting edge fusion sushi or traditional, ramen, and an intelligent chef passionate about getting it right, pushing the boundaries, and exceeding your expectations. GO NOW.

Visited January 2013
Dieppe, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“"Simply" Delicious Sushi!!!”
Reviewed March 25, 2013

I love good sushi and usually try out the local recommended sushi restaurants as I travel. I have experienced much more expensive and much more elaborate sushi, but there is a divine simplicity in this sushi. The flavors explode and mingle and my entire body tingles in the experience. My wife loves the "Chirashi" salad. Definitely a regular spot for us now.

Visited March 2013